Meeting

After the talk with laufey Loki returned next to Heimdal." How is my brother faring?" Heimdal just glanced at him before looking back into space." It took him a while to adjust not having his powers but he has found mortals to look after him I think he is taking a liking to lady Jane." Loki hummus." How was you talk with laufey?" Loki rolled his eyes." Don't you already know how it went don't you see everything." " just trying to make conversation." Loki tryed to suppress a headache." How did a asgardian get past you and the guards and used magic to open a portal the vault." " you know as well as I do that there are paths hidden that I can't see" Heimdal looked at Loki." My sister and the Warriors three are Waiting for you in your chambers your majesty" Loki nodded his chambers is the only place where prying eyes and ears can't see it listen in.

When Loki finally entered his chambers he so sif and the Warrior three looking around his room." Can you please not mess up my chambers I will have to reorganize my items." Come on Loki you never alway us in here before, so we cannot miss this opportunity to find out your secrets." Fandral gave Loki a Sly smile Loki's heartache just kept getting Worse. Loki tells them about his talk with laufey. " we are not giving him Thor!" Hogun yelled." Well of course I am not doing that but besides that have you found anything." Sif was the one to speak up." I spoke to a woman named Amora she was speaking openly about how you planned Thor's banishment." Loki's eyed widened in horror.

" Do you know this woman Loki?" Volstagg asked." I knew her when I was a child i was friends with her since we both love magic and playing tricks but I ended the friendship when her tricks where full of malice she wanted to pull a trick of going into the vault and use warlock eye to mind Control Thor so he would date her." The other people in the room looked horrified." I referred to help her I like tricks but that was to far and told father she was banished from Asgard and I didn't know what happened to her." After a moment of silence sif spoke off." So we need to keep an eye on her." Loki nodded and rubbed his head again." Are you ok Loki? You have a lot on your plate right now I hope you're taking care of yourself." Loki looked at Fandral and gave him a smile." I am fine friend we have more important things to worry about."