Amora

As Loki was updating Thor on the situation sif and the warrior three was looking into who could be behind the jotun attach. As sif entered the dinning hall she is approached  by a woman she has never seen before, she has long golden hair, blue eyes, pale skin, she had on green armor that was from the vineyard. " Greetings lady sif I am Amora and I would like to speak with you." Sif was cautious of this woman because behind this woman's beautiful appear sif could see the viper underneath. " I have never seen you before lady Amora where did you come from." This seems to surprise Amora but she quickly recovered. " I was born in asgard but I grew up in vaner and I came here for thor's coronation, it is a shame that the monsters  put a stop to it."  Sif nodded but cringes internally thinking of Loki.

" Yes it is but Loki is looking into it." At the mention of the dark prince a sharp smile appeared on her face. " Yes it is interesting that the weak prince just so happens to get the thrown after Thor was banished." Sif narrowed her eyes. " What are you implying lady Amora." Amora put up her hands in a defensive way. " I'm just saying everyone knows Loki is to weak to win in a far fight I wouldn't put it past him to pull something like this to get Thor banished and to  take the throne for himself."

Sif put her hand on the hilt of her sword. " Loki has been my friend since we were children, he has saved me the warriors 3 and even Thor more times then I could count." Amora just smiled. " Of course just keep what I said in mind." And with that Amora turned around and disappeared into the crowd.