your adopted

With a flash they found themselves back in the Observatory Loki went to check on the Warriors three and sif to Mack shore they live. " Why did you not fight father we could show them all not to mess with Asgard!" This yelled at there father Odin keeped his face stone cold as his eldest son yelled. " Loki take the Warriors to the healing hall." Loki knew that voice he has heard it many of time in his youth when one of his tricks when to far. " But father." Loki attempted but Odin just glard at him and with that Loki helped his friends to the healing hall leaving Odin and Thor behind.

In the healing hall they meet with eir and Frigga. Eir got to work on both fadral stab wounds and volstagg burn while frigga fussed over her youngest son. " Oh Loki are you ok are you hurt." Loki gave her a  smile. " I believe so mother but something odd did happen to me in jotohelm that I would like your opinion on thow." Frigga face grew with consern at her son's words. " Something odd?" Loki nodded and looked at his bare arm. " Yes one of the frost Giants managed to grab my arm but instead of getting burned like Volstagg it turned blue." Loki didn't notice how quite the room because even with eir sif and the warriors three in the room or how pale his mother had become.

" Oh Loki I told Odin we should have told you when you were younger this is the worst whey for you to find out." "  What are you talking about mother what is father keeping from me?" Frigga looked torn but decided to continue. " When your father came back from the Jotun asgore war he came back with a baby Jotun but this Jotun was unusually small the size of
An Asgardian baby the baby was abandoned left in the snow to die because of his small size." Frigga looked Loki strat in the eyes. " That baby was you Loki."

The people in the room we reacting to the news in different ways Fadral was giving Loki a sympathetic, sif was angry,  Hugun was looking at the floor, and Volstagg face was unreadable. But out of all of the Loki was talking it the worst he looked like he was about to cry. " What why don't he tell me?" Frigga just shook her head. " We wanted to protect you the night you became a part of our family a sevent tryed to kill you  we thanked the norns  that we were able to get to you in time."

" But why would you let a monster into your home." Loki said in a broken voice Frigga acted immediately and pulled Loki into a hug. " You are not a monster Loki you are my son the moment I held you I knew you were ment to be our son." " She right Loki." Everyone was saprisd when sif spoke up. " You have saved our lives more tomes then I can count." Fadral had a bright smile on his face. " She is right my friend there is no one else I trust with my live than you you make shore we don't end up dead in out adventures you are as much of an Asgardian than any of us." At that moment Odin apperd in the room by himself. " Father where is Thor?" Loki was worried about Thor. " Thor has been Banished.