fingering things out

Loki walked out of healing wing  with the warrior three close behind him. " Loki we need to discuss what is the next step." Loki glanced around before addressing the warriors three. " Not here what until we get somewhere where no one will listen to us."

They went through the winding hallways of the palace until they finally stopped in an area the warriors three has never seen before. " Ok we can talk freely here." Loki turned to face his friends who were confused at where they were. " What is this place?"  fandral asked Loki rolled his eyes. " This is a secret place I made know one will be able to see or hear us while we are here even a magic user wouldn't be able to find it, I created this place so I can get away from Thor's loudness or being tormented by the Noble's do not tell Thor about this place." Pushing Loki's words aside to get to the task at hand. " You mentioned that you felt a strong burst of unfamiliar magic before the frost uh  jotun attached?"  Volstagg  didn't feel right calling the jotun with Loki right there but he needed to get some answers."  Yes to open a Portal from jotunheim to Asgard you need to be an incredibly powerful magic user to do it and there are going to be people who will think that I did it to take the thrown so we have, I am trusting you four because you all know I had nothing to do with this I didn't even want the thrown we need to make shore those people don't do anything drastic while father is asleep and Thor is banished."

"Loki started packing the room the warrior three and did could practically see the gears turning in his head as the tryed to come up with what to do on top of finding out  about he is a jotun. " The magic I sensed was not familiar with I know Evey Asgard magic users magic signal
But I don't recognize this one I believe they are the ones who opened the portal and let the jotun into the vault." Loki finally stopped his pacing and looked directly at his friends the only people who he can trust right now. " I need all of you to keep your heads down and your eyes and ears open for anything suspicious that mite help us find the rough magic user or if any of the nobols try to do something stupid." They all nodded but then fandral spoke up. " And what will you be doing Loki?" Loki sighed. " I will be trying to not go to war with jotunheim, try and figure out where the magic came from and I will be informing Thor what has been going on."