Chapter 1: The Six Great Mages

In a far far away world, people with magical powers exist. They have different affinities that correspond with elements. They are called mages. These powerful beings dominated the world for millions of years. Anybody below them are already considered powerless, that is what they know in the least. Orcs, Ogres, Beasts, Elves, Fairies, Demi-Humans, Spirits, People with no Magical Affinities -- they are all nothing but an eyesore to them. Until one day, a meteor fell from the heavens. As it hit the ground, everything was wiped out within a 150-mile radius. No one expected this catastrophic event not even the mages by which at that time only focused on mastering elements around the world. Many people died, every race had their casualties. The catastrophe led the world to a slumber state. Every survivors tried their best to survive. And as usual, the most powerful beings are on top. The Mages, although half of them had been wiped out, still manages to sustain themselves with food and water that they found as they could. But eventually, the strong radiation slowly killed them one by one, until only six of them are left. 1 male and 5 females. The male has Wind Affinity, the eldest female has Light Magic, the second eldest has Dark and Shadow Magic, the third one possesses Water and Ice, the fourth has Nature and Earth's ability, and the youngest female possesses fire element.

5 millennia had passed and the world finally recovered. The 6 Mages managed to pull it off after all these years. Thanks to their magic that longevity isn't a problem. They even speed up the recovery of the world after series of trials and tests. However, a new set of problems await them. The remaining survivors of the other race obtained special abilities as well. Before they knew it, a war has finally began. It's a battle of dominance -- a war to determine who will be the new rulers of the world. The war lasted for months, if not years. So much bloodshed anywhere. The Orcs dominated the war, the other races had been captured as their slaves. They started to conquer more lands, thanks to their magic ability. Until the day came wherein they reached the Mages Domain. They are not so powerful unlike before, but they can still give a fight. Another great war started, more people died on the Orcs' side. It was the bloodiest war ever. As days past, they realized that the war was already pointless. No one is backing down. Until the Male Mage spoke, "Let us end it with a piece treaty. Let's live together in unison. Forget about the past and start a new life." When they heard it, the Orcs hesitated, thinking that they will be mistreated again. But the Male Mage makes its stand and promised that it will never happen again. Everyone will be treated equally. All races will leave in piece and harmony. At last, the leader of the Orcs agreed. He also freed their slaves and let them live independently.

And by that day, a new nation was established. The Land of Piece, Freedom, Liberty, Justice and Prosperity. The "Kingdom of Integra" was born. As a new kingdom, it needs a new ruler. Thus, everyone agreed that the Male Mage will be crowned their king. As a new king, he established a law that no more discrimination among races. He kept his promise to the Orc Leader and the others. The King married the Eldest Female Mage and became the Queen. The other four mages became his concubines. The time came and their first child was born -- a boy from the eldest mage. He will succeed the throne soon after his father's demise. The other four mages bare girls. Since the first born is the only male, he'll probably marry the girls in the future until their race will be plenty enough to stop the blood-related marriage.

100 years had passed since the establishment, everything's going smoothly. The Orc Leader, as appointed as the commander of the army, is now lead by his son. Its a combined force of Orcs, Ogres and Beast s ready to defend the nation against future invaders. The Elves, due to their wisdom, became the Royal Court's Tactical Adviser and trainer to the King's Royal Heir. The Fairies are sources of entertainment and leisure as they just fly around the kingdom to raise people's spirits. The Demis and other Humans lived in harmony as they do their daily domestic work. And the Spirits, keeping an eye on the kingdom and the watch-overs in case they spotted foreign invaders. Years went by and the Male Sage -- The King passed away. Everyone in the Kingdom mourned in tears as their great and kind leader left this world. "You kept your promise 'til the very end. I'll promise to take good care of your son and help him to become a great king like you. " The Retired Orc leader said as he constraint himself from crying while holding his old friend's hand while kneeling. The king, as he lied down on his bed, dies with a smile on his face. More people mourned and cry as the rain drops non-stop for several days.