Sex With Me

(Y/n)

⚠Warning⚠: Smut

His kiss was full of lust I couldn't stop him. I kissed back put on hand on his chest and the other on his cheek. I felt his hand slowly travel down to my ass and he squeezed it making me gasped in between the kiss. His other hand slowly slipped up my hoddie. I pulled away and looked at him lustfully and he did the same.

He picked me up sitting me on his counter and he stood in between my legs. He kissed roughly this time and I kissed back. He pulled away and kissed and sucked down on my neck leaving hickeys as I let out soft moans turning him on even more. He took my hoodie my body leaving me in my bra. I tried to cover my chest but he moved my hands looking me straight in the eyes.

"Don't be shy, I don't bit." He said with a lustful smirk and his eyes were dark. He continued to kiss my neck massaging my breast. He picked me up once more and took me to the bedroom. He threw me on the bed then crawled onto me and kissed my neck as I let out light moans. He sat up and took of my bra licking his lips.

"I've been waiting to see you naked for a long time. He said biting his lip.

"Well, you still have more to go, daddy." I said seductively smirking and He did the same.

"I know."  He said pulling down my pants. He took take off my panties but I stop him.

"You're gonna have to take those pants off first." I smirked and he chuckled lightly.

"You little tease." He said standing up then unbuckling his belt then unbutton his pants and took em off. He got onto me again kissing me aas he slide his finger down my stomach down to my panties. 

He put his hand down in my panties seeing how wet I was and circled her clit. I let out a soft moan in between their kiss. He kissed down her neck stopping at my breast kissing and sucking on my nipples and I let out small moans. He kissed down my stomach to the rim of my panties looking me in the eyes. He pulled my panties off throwing them on the floor somewhere. He kissed down my inner thighs and I giggled he stopped at my clit kissing it teasing her.

"Ah, daddy, don't tease." I whined and felt him smirked flicking his tongue on my clit. 

He licked me up and down rubbing her clit. I arched my back gripping the sheets. I felt him look at me as I ran my fingers through my hair and smirked at how I was moaning. He continued to eat me like his first meal. I moaned feeling him add two fingers putting them in me. He continued swirling his tongue around my clit pumping my pussy. 

"Mmm. O-Oscar I'm about-." I was cut off by Oscar.

"That's not my name, Y/n." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not calling you daddy."

"I bet you will if I don't let you cum."

"What are you gonna do if i do?"

"Punish you." He said in a serious tone that sound sexy as hell making me even more wet.

"Please let me cum, Daddy." I begged and he smirked continuing what he was doing.

"Cum para papá, bebé."

I let out a loud moan cuming on his tongue. He came back up to me kissing me passionately. I flipped us over and got off him. He looked confused then sat up. I got on my knees in front of him and he smirked. I pulled his boxers down and his large dick stood up.

(The cringe😬)

I spit on his tip giving him a handy. I swirled my tongue around his tip and he groaned.

"Don't tease, baby."

"Karmas a bitch, huh?" I smirked and his did the same. I put in my mouth fully sucking on it. He gripped my hair bobbing my head on his dick.

"Fuck, babygirl. You got a mouth on you." He said then his phone started ringing and I stopped what I was doing.

He got up pulling his boxers up and I got my things putting them on.

"I got some things to held. Maybe we can finish later." He said putting his hand on my waist. I frowned and nodded.

"Yeah, maybe..." I siad softly.

"Come on, N/n, don't be like that. I promise, I'll make it up to you, make it worth your wild." He said and I smiled a bit.

"Ight."

"You staying here or you going home? It be nice if you stay." He siad and I nodded. He smirked kissing my cheek smacking my ass. He put on his shirt and pants grabbed his gun and left.

What. The. Hell.