Hey, Adora

" Hey, Adora," Catra said as she drove to The Violet Dream. She was practicing. This was her last chance to revive her dying OnlyFans. She needed this girl and to get her to agree, she needed to be charming.

She tried a sexier tone, her eyes giving bedroom. " Hey, Adora." Better. She pulled into the parking lot and found a spot to park in. Pulling down her mirror, she inspected her face. Bright blue and cool green eyes looking back at her. This was good. She was good.

With a sigh, she turned her car off and flipped the mirror back up, walking into the coffee shop she decided was the rendezvous spot.

The brunette got an almond iced coffee and sat at a table in the middle back of the shop. Her phone was her main focus. As a way to look busy and to make sure Adora was still coming.

Adora: I'm here

She looked up quickly and saw the blonde walking into the coffee shop. She sent a message to here to know where to look.

Catra: to your right

Adora whirled her head around and made eye contact with Catra, her face lighting up in a grin. Then, she made her way over to the high table.

At first glance, Catra saw soft muscles on the woman, her figure was firm and sturdy. When she opened her mouth to speak, all that was said was air.

" Hey, Catra! It's nice to meet you," she said, putting her hand out in greeting.

The other woman could only smile and nod while their hands shook. Her grip was great, almost professional and her teeth were straight and pearly white.

When she finally got a word out, Adora had sat down in front of her. " Yeah. It's good to meet you." Catra smiled and watched Adora sit in the chair in front of her.

" Wow, you're prettier in real life," Adora said her gaze unashamedly roaming Catra. This girl was bold. Catra mentally shook off her fluster and replaced it with confidence.

" Yeah, you're certainly hot." Her chin was resting on the palm of her hand and her eyebrows were raised in challenge. Try to top that.

The blonde hummed and leaned down and mirrored Catra, her mouth quirked up in a smirk. Her eyes flicked down to her lips.

" Your voice sounds better in person than it does on camera." On the last word, her dark eyebrows wiggled suggestively. At the implication Catra's eyes widened and she leaned out of her smug pose.

" Wait what? You've seen my lives?" She asked, her voice going scratchy and high. If she was a cat, her fur would be standing on end.

Answering her question Adora fell out of the pose as well. " No! I haven't, I was just teasing you. But I have heard of you. I mean... you're pretty popular on OnlyFans." She explained, Catra's body relaxing at it.

She sighed and twirled a strand of hair around her finger. " I was popular, you mean." Her tone was sad.

Adora kissed her teeth and leaned forward into Catra's space. " Ok. I have heard from some people that you ' were getting boring', but honestly I don't believe it." Her light blue eyes staring a hole into Catra.

The brunette smiled a little and stopped playing with her hair. " Go get yourself a drink and let's talk some more." She said, her lips tightly pursed in a thin line.

She watched as the blonde got out of her chair and awkwardly shot her finger guns, and walked over to the barista.

Could this girl really save her career? Make her fans come back?