Let's Break the Internet

** Author's note** This is the last part!

" Sorry for canceling Sunday's livestream, there was a last minute emergency and we couldn't come to the live." Catra explained to the camera, addressing her audience.

Adora leaned behind her and whispered in her ear, "Yeah, I fucked your brains out in your car after we ate." Catra blushed and turned around to slap Adora on the shoulder. " What? It's true?" She said, giggling to herself.

Catra rolled her eyes and continued talking. " And I have news to share with you all. We are officially merging our channels into one. And yes it's what you think it is. We're becoming a couple channel!"

Fruitsaladyum: YAY IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!

Skinnyque_nn21: Oh that's great I can save some money now...

Pussydestroyer89: I'm glad I came back, sorry for leaving!!

Catra grabbed Adora's face and planted a big wet kiss on her lips. Since Wednesday night, they talked and talked and talked. And it didn't take a genius for Catra to know she was in love with Adora. Her thoughtless acts, her selflessness, her charm... It was like her mom sent her someone to help her, like she did all of her life.

" I'm going to give you guys two choices, type 1 for choice 1 and 2 for choice 2. Got it?" She explained, holding her fingers up to demonstrate.

Adora got bored and sat behind her while she spoke to the fans, her hands in her lap and her hair falling perfectly over shoulders.

" Okay, type 1 if you want to see me take the strap." She waited a little before she proposed the second option, they were going to freak. " Now, type 2 for... can I get a drum roll please, babe?" She asked, and Adora delivered, patting her thighs to mimick a drum.

She stopped and Catra finished. " Sixty-nine! A personal favorite for She-Ra back there." Adora got up and peeked her head over Catra's shoulder.

" Yes, I do enjoy when she sits on my face." She said, smiling widely. " And I enjoy eating pussy." Catra added simply, smirking at the camera.

Were they biased? Definitely. But it didn't matter in the end. They would just have fun.

1,1,2,2,2,1,1,2,1,2,2,2,2

" Okay, Babe. It's really close. What do you decide today's winner is?" Catra asked, glancing at Adora in her peripheral. The blonde did the stupid ass thinking face, her chin inbetween her thumb and pointer finger to decide the winner.

" Hmm, I think it goes to number two. What do you think?" She asked, putting her mouth on Catra's neck and sucking at the skin there, making Catra laugh. She still moved her head, giving her more room to work with, despite the giggles it produced.

" Yeah, clearly two." She said absentmindedly, instead focusing on Adora bringing her kisses and bites down her neck and to her chest. " mmm," she moaned when Adora licked at her right tit. Her eyes rolled back and she had a blissful smile on her face. The fans were probably eating it up.

Adora pushed her hair out of the way and made her way down further. Her bra did nothing to support her breasts, it was for show. The blonde pushed the piece of clothing down, and it flipped down, exposing her tits to the cool air of the bedroom.

Catra moved to make Adora's job easier, it looked like she was going to break her neck just to put her mouth on her nipples. Now, she wasn't facing the camera anymore, instead her left side was to it. Adora smiled and sucked on her left nipple while tweaking the other. Catra slid her hand through Adora's blonde hair, massaging her scalp.