The Crash

Chapter 2: TW-injuries such as getting cut with glass and other injuries!
                          I got in the car and drove around looking for the store my parents met. I saw the prettiest, shiniest necklace in the window of the store and before I could even turn back, BOOM! Glass shattering, cutting into my skin. Inflated airbags, wrecked cars, horns honking. A crash had just happened. With me and I don't even know who in it. 
                         Laying on the road, ringing in my ears, and my vision slowly getting blurry. I saw figures, they almost looked like people. I heard sirens and was in and out of consciousness. They were talking...? The people. They were talking, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. Everything sounded like gibberish and looked blurred.
                        Next thing to happen... I was in a coma.
                        When I woke up, everything was gray and sad. It was depressing and I felt all alone. Trapped. Cold. Everything looked like the real world. There was once civilization. I thought, "Am I in the future? Is this world ending?" I had no recollection of anything, I just knew I had to get out. But how?
                        I suddenly felt chills run down my spine.
                        Tears going down my cheeks.
                        The feeling  of never getting out of here scared me. "Here." I don't even know where "here" is. I don't even know where I am.
                        I saw no one around. No one in the bakeries. No one in the stores. Nothing. As if everything and everyone had disappeared. As if life never existed. I decided to wait, maybe I'd come across someone or something. "Just wait and wait and wait? No one's here. No one's coming.", I sobbed.
                       It's been hours. It got darker, so I'm guessing it's night time.
                       I looked for a clock, 12:30 am. It's been a day and I still haven't gotten out of here, wherever I am, that is. I walked around and found the house my parents and I rented for our stay. Empty. It was empty. I hoped to find my parents or to wake up from what felt like a horrible dream. There was no sign of any life form here. Everything was completely still and quiet. "Maybe if I go to sleep, I could wake up from this nightmare." I yawned, falling fast asleep in a lonely, dark, and cold world.

—————
I hope you enjoyed the second chapter of this short story!
I added a Trigger Warning in the beginning in case anyone who is reading has triggers injuries that involve getting cūt and/or blōōd.

I am still working on this short story, trying to see where it goes and how I could make it a good story:)
I do have school so getting more chapters/parts published and worked on might take a while, but I am trying my best!

THANK YOU FOR READING!!
—————