The beauty taking me home

Chapter 3: this is a longer chapter than the last 2!!
                             I wake up. Start my day like usual, except everything still bland. Everything still so, so quiet. You can probably even hear a pin drop. Suddenly, I heard a faint sound. I thought I might be crazy and my mind was playing tricks on me, considering I've been here an absurdly long time. Oh who am I kidding, I've been here for a day. I got up from where I was sitting, looked around me. No one was there. I decided to walk around for a bit and look for a way out. 
                           I walked for what felt like hours. In the distance, I finally saw something. Or a someone? It was a girl watering  a plant. I couldn't see her face, all I saw was her beautiful orange curls. I was so excited that I have finally found someone. Maybe she knows the way out, I thought.
                         "Excuse me?" I said out loud. She turned around, and she was extremely beautiful.
                         She had dark chocolate eyes, along with milk chocolate skin, and lips as pink as strawberries.
                        "Yes? May I help you?", She asked. Her voice sounded like silk.
                        "My names Aphrodite Louise. Do you know where we are? I've been looking for a way out for hours, and just can't seem to find one.", I said pouting.
                         "Oh, hello Aphrodite. My name is Clementine, Clementine Cierra Rose to be exact. Lovely to meet you!", she exclaimed.
                        How could she be so calm. So full of joy? In this dull, sad world?, I thought to myself. Her voice is soft and soothing. Making me feel safe, but yet warm inside. And then when I least expected, everything turned full of color. Going from gray and sad to colorful and happy. Everything just turned happy. I smiled my biggest smile since I've gotten here. I didn't know why this was happening though. What happened? Just a second ago everything was gray, sad, and cold. Now, everything just felt happier. Much happier. Clementine? Did she do this? Maybe she did do this. Maybe, just maybe, she made this happen. And just for a moment, I smiled even bigger. Was it at the thought of Clementine doing this? Or the thought of her, just her.
                      A few hours later, we ended up talking to each other. Finally gathering up the courage to ask her how she got here. She simply said, "You'll see.", but what did she mean by that? That could mean anything. I've never seen her in my life. We ended up getting along so well, it almost seemed liked we knew each other for years.
                   It soon got dark outside, I don't know how this universe works. I didn't know where to go to get some sleep. I didn't even know my way around this place. I was hesitant to ask Clementine for help even though we got along quite well.
                  I ended up just walking around, lost. Until finally, I found a nice place to sleep. It was a bench in a park. It's not much, but it's definitely better than nothing right?
                  Soon, I woke up. My back ached from the hard bench. I had slept on. I wanted to find Clementine so I wouldn't end up alone and lost again. I tried retracing my steps from yesterday because that's where I last saw Clementine.
                  After a little bit, I finally found Clementine. I was extremely happy. Do I like her? I mean I only just met her, but it's like I've known her forever. She is so sweet and pretty. So so pretty. I sigh. Maybe it's just a little crush, it'll go away. I walked toward her, as her back faced me, and as her gorgeous orange locks shine in the sun. "Hello.", I exclaimed, smiling. "Hello Aphrodite!", she hugs me. "Do you need anything?" Still fangirling on the inside about the hug she gave me, I clear my throat and respond, "No,", I smile. Grinning ear to ear. "Just wanted to have your company so I wouldn't be alone again, If that's alright with you of course?" She nods, "Of course it's alright with me!", she says while playfully nudging her elbow at mine. Butterflies fill my stomach. I guess that little crush isn't so little after all.
———
Clementines POV:
                   Aphrodite is lovely. It feels like we've known each other for so long. She kind of just gets me. She found me later in the morning, smiling that smile of hers. Her lips so pink. Her smile so bright that I can't help it to smile too. Do I like her? Maybe just a little crush. Those always go away. She sounds happy, "Hello." I turn around and the butterflies in my heart flutter causing a little bit of adrenaline to kick in at the moment causing me to hug her, "Hello Aphrodite!" Did I just hug her?! And did I get butterflies while doing so? Maybe it's not just a little crush, but a big one. She clears her throat. Did she feel uncomfortable when I hugged her? She smiles and I smile with her. I guess she didn't.
                  I had to help her. But also, help myself. I think I know just how to do that exactly. "Come on 'Dite(dye-dee), we're going on a walk."
———
Back to Aphrodite's POV:
                  Clementine reveals to me we're going for a walk. Where? I don't know. She gave me a nickname too? "Dite", When she called me by it, butterflies and butterflies filled my stomach.
                  As we're walking, I start thinking that maybe she's trying to take me somewhere. I wanted to ask her, but I didn't want to be rude. I just went along with it until i got the courage to ask, "Clementine, where are we going?" She stops cold in her tracks, turns to me, and smiles her gorgeous smile. Looking down and sighing, she looks back up, but this time with tears in her eyes, "We've been here for a while 'Dite-" "Clem'?", I concerningly ask while wiping a tear off her soft, blushed cheek. She chuckles.
                "Clem' where are we going? What's wrong?"
                 "Oh 'Dite, love, we're going home."

—————
I hope you enjoyed chapter/part 3 of my story as much as I did writing it!

I am still working on this short story, trying to see where it goes and how I could make it a good story:) I do have school so getting more chapters/parts published and worked on might take a while, but I am trying my best!

THANK YOU FOR READING!!
—————