A Deadly Brew

(This First Chapter Is A Test Chapter Just To See If People Like What I'm Doing.)

Lady Dimitrescu, there was a million ways to describe that vile woman one of them at least to you was manipulative you see you were a Vampire much like Alcina and her daughters. Only you were a tad more of a feral breed a blood lust craving demon that she captured Alcina had discovered a way to make you an obedient girl she tricked you using a human as bate to catch you in a legitimate cage. She had blown an orange powder in your face causing you to pass out quite unconscious for several hours when you had waken up she had a red diamond in the center of her necklace now and was smirking down at you. Your eyes widened in fear if Lady Dimitrescu had an issue with anyone and you were brought to her in a cage you were in toruble. She said "This little gem darling gives me the ability to control you all it took was a little finger prick and some of that delicious Vampiric Blood you have" she teased before whispering "Bring me Ethan Winters" to the blood diamond. You did notice your bandaged up finger afterwards but suddenly you couldn't control your hunger and your urge to obey her she delicately opened the cage door allowing you to catch his scent before running off into the night. Ethan had escaped a couple hours before they caught you Alcine having had her eyes on you for awhile knew you'd succeed she did have some intentions for you too but that would be for a different day. She didn't have to use the blood diamond much for the moment  you feared the feeling she gave you when she used it you began obeying her doing her bidding without question. She would take the time to get to know you but her kind and yours have worked together before you were a Lady as well but worked as a hunter/hitman Vampire for the other breeds as long as a Vampire didn't kill a Vampire it was fine. There was also a ring only the men in your fathers family possessed but you were the first girl and he couldn't be any prouder than he was he was thrilled where as your mother had a pharmacist/alchemist friend that had made sun protectant it was pricy but long lasting and you didn't need much.

Alcina had summoned you to her study to speak with you about last nights events with Ethan it was noon and it was too early for you it better be important is what you thought. One of these days one of her daughters will be your happy meal they annoyed the shit out of you next time they come into your room a cross is going on your door. Alcina also chose you a wardrobe since you kinda ended up living with her you looked liked a bad ass could still fight like a bad ass but most of it was leather aside from under garments oddly enough what was leather was oddly comfortable too. "What is it Alcina?" You ask flatly as you entered her study "ah, there's my girl" she says sweetly and flirtatiously you sigh avoiding her eyes "what do you want?" You ask again. "I've just noticed you've been oddly obedient are you helping Ethan?" She asks curiously as she leans forward on her desk "why would I help dinner?" You ask her with an annoyed look she giggles "funny, but don't you wish for my downfall? So you'd be free to live your immortal life" she says also considering most of your weaknesses were shielded by your fathers ancestral ring too. "Immortality isn't worth it if your parents forbid you from sharing it with the woman you love because she was human" you say flatly as you hide your hurt she looks to you confused. "You were in love with a human?" She asks curiously as she rises from her desk looking concerned "that's a deadly brew Lady Dimitrescu, it's best left untouched" you tell her "but I want to know, I know a lot about you but nothing about a former love interest" she says looking at you surprised. "Alcina I don't appreciate gossip about my former love life" you say sternly before beginning to leave "wait" she says while taking like two steps to catch up to you "I don't want to gossip, I really want to know looking into your eyes you always seem so sad..." She says sincerely. You sigh "fine, you want to know?" You ask seeing if she does genuinely she nods innocently "I guess no harm in telling you..." You start "I'll have one of my daughters brew us a pot of tea" she says warmly. She guides you out of her study and to her tea having parlor where she often brought guests and as you entered one of her daughters with a tea tray behind you "your tea my lady" she says setting it down then quickly leaving. "Mmm, Blood Poppies and Tangerine my favorite" she says before having a seat on a couch you take the chair across the table "how do you like yours?" She asks "sweet" you reply.