💋Celebrities 2💋

Name: Laila (Pronounced Layla) Woods

Age: 24

Love interest: Tom Hiddleston

Height: 5'10

Job: very famous model and actress

Family: mom, dad, sister and dog

Looks: pale skin, long layered brunette hair with curtain bangs and  freckles across her face. She has dark brown eyes that look hazel in the sun. She's skinny with soft curves for being a model

Attitude: She's really nice and a genuine person, lots of people expect her to be snobby and rude, but she isn't unless she's making a joke out of it. Tom is the one person she really connects with, and they're always laughing with each other and goofing off. She is protective of Tom and doesn't like it much when girls flirt with him. Despite their age gap, they love each other.

Tom's personality: literally the nicest, kindest and most genuine person in the world. He's a people's person and is more of an extrovert. He's very considerate and loves English and theatre. He also likes taking walks on parks and is just a good human being.

How she met her love interest: Through a red carpet event

Love language: touch

Clothing: she's usually spotted wearing jeans and a T-shirt, nothing special unless it's an event or somewhere with crowds.

Makeup: light, unless it's a red carpet event or a movie premiere, she likes to get a bit more fancy

Paparazzi: she's been modeling and acting since she was 13, so she's used to it, but since she's been getting older and she's been with Tom, paparazzi has been getting more nosy and asking her private and personal questions about her relationship with Tom which is making her a bit uncomfortable.

Sexuality: bisexual

Lives: in a penthouse with Tom

Smut: allowed

Face Claim: Adelaide Kane

Body Type: