🍏Descendants 🍎

Name: Laila Woods

Age: 18

Love interest: Jay, son of Jafar

Height: 5'10

Body: she's skinny and has soft curves with long legs that seem to go on for miles.

Parents: Hades and unknown

Siblings: her half sister is Mal, but her father had never told her

Nicknames: Lai (Jay), Lailo/Lailu (Carlos when he mocks her), Lays Chips (Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay to annoy her)

Movie take place: Descendants 1

Theme song:

Looks: bright blue hair (which she's not crazy about. Natural is a chocolate brown color, she dyes it to make her dad happy), tan skin, freckles across her face and dark brown eyes, almost black, which look light under the sun. She also has dimples when she smiles hard enough, but they're hard to see. Her eyes turn bright blue when she gets angry.

Habits: occasionally takes Jay's hair ties and leaves her bright blue ones for him.

Sexuality: bisexual

Friends: Evie and Mal (Laila befriends Carlos, Mal, Evie and Jay when they are chosen to go to school in Auradon. Laila and Mal become friends, when Mal tells her that her father is Hades, they find out that they are half sisters)

Attitude: she is very short tempered, but can be nice when she gets to know you. She is good at manipulating people and mind games, but that is only because of her father and how he taught her. Being with Jay makes her happy.

Outfits: She usually wears leather jackets with leather pants and a dark red shirt.

Bad habits: chews her bottom lip, bounces her leg, overthinks and tries her best for her father, yet he doesn't think so. She can also be pretty toxic to some people. She also has really bad anger and she has a really hard time controlling it when she bursts. She usually has to dig her nails into her palms until it bleeds to calm her down.

Scenario: Laila befriends Carlos, Mal, Evie and Jay. When they get to Auradon, Laila and Jay get closer while Ben tells them everything about the castle, Laila tries to steal Fairy Godmother's wand with the others.

Type of drunk: handsy most times, get emotional as well. Can also be really friendly while drunk sometimes which is weird for her afterwards.

Kills: she has killed a couple of people before for wronging her. She killed the man who raped her when she was little.

Backstory: Hades never gave Laila too much attention, they stole souls together and whatnot, but that was really it. When she was 15, she was raped by her boyfriend who had abused her and left her in the streets. When she turned 17, she found her ex and killed him. Well, she tortured him first and then ended up stabbing him twenty times. She also killed a few more people who had lied to her. Jay doesn't know much about her backstory, he's the only one who knows that she killed a few people, although he doesn't know that she was raped and abused. Jay and Laila have a slightly complicated past, they've hooked up once when they were both drunk and 15 years old. She knows he's into her, but she also knows that she can't get close to him, so she puts it off as if she isn't interested in him. Later, Laila got chosen to go to Auradon with Evie, Carlos, Mal and Jay and they go to steal the wand.

Nicknames for Jay: Muscles, Smush—he just reminds her of something too precious for the world and he's her Smush.

Love language: touch

Languages spoken: English, Ancient Greek and Modern Greek

Makeup looks: usually pretty heavy, and she's always wearing eyeliner. Most times she has dark or bright blue eye shadow and red lipstick

Smut: allowed

Face claim:

WITH BRIGHT BLUE HAIR ^^

Her and Jay's relationship: like Beck Oliver and Jade West

Quotes:

"I've killed people, and I've liked it. I'm not like you and I won't ever be, Evie."

"I don't date. I fuck, then leave."

"I help my dad steal souls. Tell me you weren't expecting flowers."

"I'm evil and I'm here to steal your soul. I think that's valid."

"It's not illegal if you don't get caught, so steal."

"I'm quality you can't taste."