RULES

⚠️PLEASE READ THIS ⚠️

These are my rules if we're roleplaying:

1. I play your love interest and my OC and vice versa

2. Don't be rude to my character, don't bring me down (unless we've discussed it for the rp)

3. USE THIRD PERSON POV, I will not roleplay in first person POV

4. PLEASE USE PAST TENSE!!! Example:

"Please don't,"'she begged. "I'll do anything."
He shook his head and chuckled.

NOT this:

"Please don't," she begs. "I'll do anything."
He shakes his head and chuckles.

5. Please write AT LEAST of four lines, I will try my best to do the same. If you don't, I'll remind you twice, but if you keep doing it, I will tell you that I am not interested anymore. Example of what I write:

He looked at her and smiled gently, cupping her cheek in his right hand, caressing her cheekbone. He took a few small steps towards the smaller girl and glanced down at her.  "You don't need to be afraid of me, okay?" He whispered, tilting her head up so that she could face him.

The girl glared at him, looking up at the tall man. "No you're not," she snapped. Her arms crossed and she had to bite down on her tongue to not cry in front of him. She wouldn't cry. Not in front of him, she refused to do it.

6. Give me time to respond, I'm in college, and I work quite a bit, or I'm doing homework. You can send me reminders, just don't spam me or constantly text me please!

7. Keep our sections even. It isn't fair if you write your part way longer than mine and if you keep doing it, I will stop roleplaying with you.

8. Let me know if you are not comfortable with something, ie: smut/lemon, self harm, depression, ED's, I don't know unless you tell me.

9. Don't make everything about you in the roleplay, keep your part and my part separate

10. I will send a reminder if I realize I haven't roleplayed with you in a few days, unless you tell me you're on a break/hiatus.

11. You can play supporting characters, if it isn't the OC with their love interest at the time.

12. Please please PLEASE follow me so you can get updates on my message board if I ever post anything about my roleplays. I roleplay with about twenty people, and I don't want to send the same message over twenty times.

13. ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS use parentheses if we are talking normally, it gets confusing.

14. Please no ghosting, let me know if you aren't interested anymore, I despise people who ghost and it's a huge pet peeve

15. Roleplays only in pm's.

16, I am not comfortable with the use of smoking weed. Vaping is fine, and so are cigarettes, just not weed, I don't like it.

17. Please don't make your character so needy and annoying. Like I get it if they get hurt, but not every single damn time something happens. It's repetitive and boring and old.

ALSO: PLEASE let me know what time zone/ country you're in so we both know the different time zones. I'm in Pacific Timing

That's it for now, lovelies. See you in my pm's