💕OC X OC💕

Name: Laila Sophia Woods

Nickname(s): Lai, (anything your OC comes up with)

Age: depends on your OC, usually 18

Love interest: your OC

Looks: 5'10 with long naturally straight brunette hair with a slight wave in it, and curtain bangs to her chin. She has freckles across her cheeks and a couple on the bow of her lips (she hates her freckles), and a few on her forehead. She has dark brown eyes which are almost black, but they look hazel in the sun. She has a slim, athletic build with soft curves.

Personality: she's a nice person and is pretty friendly, but is also very shy with people she doesn't know yet. When she gets more comfortable, she can be loud. She also does get mad easily, and is 99% sure she has BPD.

Love language: absolute slut for words of affirmation

Bra size: 32B

Outfits: she usually wears jeans and a nice top with trainers

Job/ occupation: college and she does some modeling

Pets: has a male golden retriever named Cooper

Sexuality: bisexual

Interests: She likes playing and watching tennis. She loves animals and music as well. She loves to paint and read and she loves to go shopping. Her family is pretty wealthy, as well. She also loves Bollywood movies, it's a guilty pleasure. She loves chocolate milk and chocolate milkshakes and she's a HUGE Marvel nerd, they're her favorite movies. She also likes poetry and poems, if you write her a love poem, she will literally fall in love on the spot. Little things like that make her happy.

Dislikes: Cheaters, liars and people who bring other down. She also HATES seafood. She will not eat it whatsoever. She also doesn't like weed, hence having bad experiences with them throughout her early teens. The smell of weed makes her nauseous and she prefers to not be around cigarettes. She doesn't like fizzy drinks or carbonated drinks, either. She hates her laugh, so she always covers her mouth when laughing. She's really insecure over herself.

Family: has a mom, dad and a sister, Melody. She also has her dog, Cooper.

Lives: in a penthouse by herself with her dog

Smut: allowed

Kinks:

• knife play
• degrading
• praise
• hair pulling
• edging
• choking
• spitting
• daddy kink
•CNC

Turn offs:

• feet
• anal
• pissing kinks
• tickling

Nicknames:

• love
• my love
• baby
• sweetheart
• darling

Face Claim:
Adelaide Kane

Face Claim:  Adelaide Kane