Chapter 1

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

I woke up and sat up to look at the surroundings it looks like I'm in a cave. It looks familiar to me, then I stand up and look around and saw 2 figures.

One there was a female who has purple hair, holding a lantern. And red haired male, following behind the female.

'Wait, they look like-'

"Thank goodness your awake!" The purple haired female said.

"Um...Where am I?" I asked. "Your in the cave" She replied

"What happened to me?" I asked again.

"We happened to find something to eat at night and we happened to see you lying unconscious on the ground." The red haired male said.

"Oh thank you for letting me stay in the cave. By the way, my name is Y/N." I introduced myself.

"My name is Mujika." Mujika said then pointed the red haired male. "And this is Sonju."

'No wonder they look so familiar... I mean, I didn't watch season 2 because they said it was trash and didn't follow the manga.'

"Care to explain why you are lying unconscious on the ground outside?" Sonju said.

"Well you see I-" I was cut off by the rumbling sound in my stomach. I was embarrassed the fact that I was interrupted the sound in my stomach.

"Hehehe...It looks like your hungry." Mujika said.

"Yeah, I am, sorry about that." I said.

"It's alright. Would you like to help me to cook some food?" She said.

"Sure!" I replied.

TimeSkip

Me and Mujika finished cooking, now the 3 of us are now sitting on the log eating our soup.

"So tell us, how did you get here?" Mujika asked.

"All I remember is that I was about to go to sleep on my bed and then ended up in here. That's all I could remember." I said

It's kinda half true. I suck at lying tho, maybe I should become like Kokichi so I can lie better.

"Hmm ok if you say so." Mujika said. "I have been meaning to ask you."

"Sure, what is it?" I asked.

"Are you a demon?" She asked.

I froze on my spot, she already now I am a demon just a whole day. Damn she's good.

"Yes, I am a demon." I said. "But you guys are demons too." I pointed at them.

"Yes we are demons but you are kinda different demon." Sonju said. "Not to mention that you really look like a human without the mask."

"Well I am a different demon..." I said. "But I don't eat humans!"

"Care to explain?" He asked.

"Well back then I was a human, Me and my family are waiting for my big brother to return home suddenly a man came and killed us. Well I was still alive tho but got turned into a demon, I saw my family dead. I restrained myself for not to eat them and then I burried them." I explained. Wow I just stole Nezuko's role but I have to tell them something.

"So where's your brother?" Sonju asked.

"Oh my brother came back home and saw the scene. He then helped me burried our family and told me that he'll find a cure to turn me back into a human again." I said.

"You said there's a man came in your house. Who was he?" Mujika said.

'I can finally say it, hehe~"

"Michael Jackson the demon king." I said.

"Michael Jackson?" Both Mujika and Sonju said.

"Well technically that's not he's name but I cannot say it because there's a curse that if I say his name I'll die." I said.

"Ok thank you for telling us Y/N." Mujika said with a small smile.

"No problem." I said.

"Well it's time for us to hunt for dinner tonight." Sonju said.

"Do you want to come with us?" Mujika said.

"Sure!" I said

Sonju and Mujika walked outside the cave. I was about to walk outside but stopped, suddenly realized that I can't walked through the sun. I know Nezuko's curse is broken but I need to be more cautious.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" Mujika asked.

"I suddenly remembered that I can't go outside at daytime or I'll die. Do you have any spare of cloak?" I said.

"Oh we have one." Mujika said then gave me a spare of cloak.

"Thanks" I said while putting my cloak on and head outside.

While the 3 of us walk through the forest hunting for food. Then I realized I needed something.

"Hey Mujika!" I called her.

"Yes Y/N?" Mujika said.

"Can we........"

"......get a bamboo for me?"

get a bamboo for me?"