Facts about Y/N

- When she was in the cave with Mujika and Sonju. She wanted to interact with them, but she was to shy to talk with them because she might say something stupid.

- Y/N teaches Mujika to cook different types of food she knew when she was in her world.

- But mainly she wants to cook Adobo and Sinigang. (If you're a Filipino, you know these dishes.)

- Y/N wants to make Sonju give her a headpat.

- It took her 3 weeks to make him give her a headpat. But hey, she finally got her headpat.

- While she was practicing her Blood Demon Art, she accidentally set Sonju on fire using Nezuko's Blood Demon Art.

- When the Grace Field kids are finally here, she wants them to give her a lots of headpat and cuddles.

- Emma was the first one she interact with.

- Y/N secretly want to give Ray a headpat.

- When Emma was carrying Y/N inside the basket. She keeps dreaming about memes.

- When they are in the bunker, she was excited to meet Yuugo.

- She's still wondering where the frying pan came from.

- Y/N wanted to be Rapunzel for once. When she hit Yuugo's back of the head using her frying pan.

- She still kept the frying pan.

- She likes Anna braid her hair, whenever she went up to her.

- She still doesn't know why everyone hates Anna.

- Y/N wanted Yuugo to have a Father and Daughter bond. If that time comes.

- Y/N is not dense to know someone's feelings, like one of those fanfics she reads.

- Ray had a tiny crush on Y/N, but didn't say anything. He knew that Y/N and Emma would end up together, because they're always close to each other.

- Y/N can't wait to get her weapon, she wanted to use a katana become a demon slayer. Even though she's a demon.

- If she ever meet the Goldy Pond kids, she wants to talk to Oliver and Gillian.

- She's low-key scared to meet Norman. She knew she will be dead soon.

- When Y/N was in her world. She was always in her room and never interact with anyone.

- Y/N learned to play the piano when she was 7 years old. Her parents forced her.

- Her parents are really strict, all Y/N wanted was her parents to love her.

- She's still hoping for that.

- Y/N relied on her internet friends instead of real life friends. Because she knew that real life friends would leave her behind, like always.

- Y/N wanted to go to Japan with someone, and cosplay with them.

- She used to date someone, but didn't last long. She caught her boyfriend cheating on her.

- Y/N is bisexual.