Ginny and Georgia: The Younger Shadow

Chapter 1- Moving to Wellsbury
The hot,blazing heat and summer sunset brought an orange sky, as if we were all part of one big star. I glanced at my little brother Austin, who had passed out countless hours ago and was now drooling on my shoulder. Curling my mouth in disgust, I looked over at my mom, Georgia, who seemed to be stuck in a world of her own, and trapped in her thoughts. Ginny was in the front with her, but her hands had gripped the steering wheel till her hands were showing her veins.
"Mom, how much longer till we get to Wellsbury? Austin is getting tired, and I'm hungry." I asked. The wind whipping past our faces was making my throat parched, and I didn't know how much longer I could stand my brother. Georgia seemed to be jerked out of her thoughts. The corner of her mouth tried to raise into a kindly smile, and she replied,
"Charlie, my girl, we still have an hour. Ginny needs to concentrate on her driving. You know your sister isn't the best with this stuff."
"Hey!" Ginny protested, but her hazel eyes never once left the road. She really wasn't the best at driving, but mom had decided she needed the practice, and needed to "overcome her fears". She always said if you didn't the overcome the thing that are away inside of you, then you would wilt away and rot inside yourself. Which was a gross way of putting it, but my mom was always inspirational quotes and trying to brighten up someone's day if they needed it. After ten minutes of sitting in deafening silence, I sighed and leaned over to put the radio on.
"But she caught me on the sofa (it wasn't me)" Georgia chuckled heartily, and even my spirits were raised slightly. Maybe moving to Wellsbury would be a fresh start. I was 14, nearly 15, and had already been to five different schools. So had my brother and sister. Mom said this would be the last move, a stable place for us to live and settle down in. I wondered if that meant she was pregnant, or wanted to be, but I pushed that thought to the back of my mind.
"Saw me bangin on the sofa (it wasn't me)" Austin laughed and he Georgia sang along to the song. I ruffled his golden hair that seemed to sparkle in the sun, and watched as more houses blurred past us, like pictures you'd recognise from a dream.
"Mom, isn't Austin too young to be singing that? It's not appropriate for a 9 year old" Ginny called, but Georgia dismissed her with a flick of her hand.
"He doesn't know what it's about, do you Austin?"
"Yeah I do, it's about people doing it and getting caught!" He grinned from ear to ear like he'd just told an amusing joke. After that that radio was turned off.
"Look, it's the Wellsbury sign, Ginny, Charlie, mom!" Austin jumped up and a down in his seat, and I snuck a look at the sign as well. It was black but coated in gold paint that made Wellsbury seem posh and elegant. I really hoped my school wouldn't be full of snobs. It was always Ginny who struggled making friends, so we usually just ate lunch and talked together in the hallways. But maybe this place was different. I knew it sounded stupid, but I
could feel it in the air. Something about this place. And finally, we pulled up outside out new home.