Getting Ready

Today's the day when we all go to Drink and Strip. I'm not really looking forward to it but as long as we all are together it would be a fun night.

This time I got woken up by a not so familiar voice.

"Donghae~ah!" I heard someone yell from the front door.

Ugh... Damnit. Now I gotta get up. Wait.... Hyukjae is the only person I gave my key too... So who the fuck is in my apartment?

I got up and got my bat not knowing who is in my apartment.

I ran out the room screaming with the bat in hand swinging away.

"WHAT THE FUCK DONGHAE?!" Someone said when i was about to hit them.

"IT'S ME KYUHYUN! STOP IT YOU FUCKTARD!" He yelled at me.

I put the bat down when I saw his face. I also saw Hyukjae behind him hiding behind Kyuhyuns shoulder, looking very shocked.

"Oh my god I'm sorry Kyuhyun!" I said with a small laugh.

"It's okay man... Damn you have a very high voice when you scream. Hope it's not like that in be-"

"KYUHYUN!" I heard someone say form the living room. I looked over and saw Sungmin watching TV.

"Watch that mouth of yours!" He said throwing a pillow at him.

"Sorry babe." Kyuhyun told him looking down.

"So Hae you go to bed in just your boxers? I wish I could do that!" Kyuhyun said slapping my broad shoulder.

"Kyuhyun." Sungmin said wiping his head toward us.

"Well... I don't do it because you won't let me!" Kyuhyun told him.

"What are you talking about? Of course I don't... You don't put clean boxers on." Sungmin told him.

"Minnie! Stop lying I don't do that!" Kyuhyun said going over to him giving him a kiss.

"God Hae I never really saw your chest till now." Hyukjae told me staring at my chest.

Wow I never felt this uncomfortable.

"Ummm..." I said starting to cover myself.

"Oh I'm sorry Hae!" Hyukjae said grabbing my arm.

"Damn." He said trying to squeeze my arm.

"Hyukjae stop!" I said swiping his hand away.

He just blushed and grabbed my hand pulling me into my room.

"Let's find you something to wear for the party tonight!" He said pushing me on the bed then going into my walk-in-closet.

"Hmmm.... Maybe we need to go shopping today!" He said coming out of the closet with his finger on his lips.

"Get dressed were going shopping." He said walking out the door.

Gosh I always have to go shopping with him!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We ended up going to one of his favorite shopping malls.

We went to a couple of stores and saw nothing to wear for the party.

"Hae let's go to this store!" He said to me grabbing my hand and dragging me into another store.

We looked around and Hyukjae saw things he ended up wanting.

"Hae do you like this shirt?" He asked me holding up a red dress shirt to his chest.

"It's nice." I said with a small smile.