Fishy and Anchovy

"AH SHIT!" Was all I heard from outside the bedroom. I also heard a loud bang, that's what woke me up completly.

I felt around the blankets to find Hyukjae gone.

What is that man doing out there? He better not be wrecking my house!

"God damnit" I said to myself when I heard another bang. I got up to go look at what was happening.

I looked in the living room; no Hyukjae. I looked in the kitchen; Hyukjae on the floor with pans all over.

"Dude what are you doing?" I asked looking at him.

He looked up at me with a frown. "Ugh Donghae... I'm a mess." He said looking back down on the floor.

He had a purple apron on with a black tanktop and blue jeans.

It looked like he was cooking; well trying to cook.

I helped him off the floor and to put the pans away.

"I was trying to cook for you." He said with a sad smile.

"Oh I can tell. How about I cook?" I said with a small smile.

"No! I wanna cook! For all that you done for me! I wanna cook!" He said with a little shout.

"Okay you can. Do you want me to help?" I asked.

"No I got this." He said leaning on the counter.

"Okay ill be in the shower." I said walking to my bedroom.

I got my clothes and went to take a shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

God I should've got Donghae's help. I can't cook for shit! I guess I like doing things on my own.

I actually made the bacon really well compared to the eggs. But I don't think he would care. As long as I tried.

I smiled to myself with everything I cooked. I put my hands on my hips then smiled back at my food on the plates.

"Food ready?" Donghae said as he came walking in.

"Yes!! Now sit done honey." He said cheerfully.

"Okay dear." I said smiling at him. This is the first time we'd play 'house'.

I took my first bite out of everything. "Is it good?" He asked me trying to get my attention from the food.

"Yes." I said with a small smile to look convincing.

"You don't like it." He said looking at my plate.

"Yes I do!! Watch!" I said. Then I started to force myself to eat the food.

"See." I said with a mouthful of food. Some of it sort of spit out back on the plate.

"Ewww Hae!" He said laughing.

"Well I want to show you I like it!" I said swallowing the food.

"I'm proud of you." I said to him.

"Thanks Hae." He said with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That day we went to my old apartment to pack more of my stuff. I don't know why it's taking forever I didn't even really have anything. All I needs was my clothes, bathroom things and Choco; my dog.

Then I noticed I have a lot of clothes... And of Choco's things. Well I like to dress my dog.

"Fishy, can you pack Choco's clothes." I said throwing him a box.