Guys My Age

@/zelliebear on ao3

Description: Guys Louis' age don't know how to touch him.

Enter Harry Styles.

Word Count: 3073

Top: Harry

Warnings: Age gap

-

Work Text:

Louis likes dick. He REALLY likes dick.

He likes the feeling of it down his throat, the feeling of feeling it in his stomach as he's getting fucked. He loves a nice cock, and because of this reason is why he's frustrated beyond belief.

The moment Louis turned 18 he rode dick as if he got payed for it. Every party he went to he got some, and he wasn't ashamed of it. What he was ashamed of though, is the fact these boys don't know how to work their dick if their lives depended on it. They lasted 5 minutes if he was lucky and if he got his mouth on a cock he can just forget about being fucked at all.

He was determined to get good dick tonight, so he changed his scene by going to a regular bar instead of frat boy parties. Maybe if he can find someone slightly older than the 18-19 year olds he usually fucks, his night will end good.

He's wearing his tightest white pants and a shirt that hugs his curves and suspenders. He looks good if he says so himself.

He walks over to the bar to order the fruitiest drink he can find so he can get smashed but have it still taste delicious. He's hit on so quickly that he didn't even have time to rehearse or even get in his usual position with his ass out and back curved.

"Hey twink."

Louis scoffs and rolls his eyes. I guess age doesn't change how men hit on him.

"Nice try."

The man turns red from embarrassment and mumbles, "I'm really smashed I'm sorry."

Louis just waves him off with a smile. "I'm not drunk enough, sorry."

With that Louis walks away from him with his delicious drink, sipping on it while scanning the men in the bar. He has a habit of fucking straight men, his favorite. His ass can win over anyone.

He decides to dance and wait for someone to get his attention.

He sways his hips, closing his eyes and letting himself feel the music. The feeling of alcohol courses through him, giving him a pleasant buzz that makes him confident and giddy.

Guys my age don't know how treat me, don't know how to treat me.... Guys don't know how to touch me, don't know how to love me good...

He feels hands slide onto his hips and he grins, basking in the attention of a man who has big hands. He loves big hands. He loves to feel small and this man's hands could probably grope every inch of his bubble butt.

The thought makes him smile. He pushes his ass back into the mystery man's crotch, tipping his head back and letting it rest against a nice solid chest. He wants to tease, so he grinds against the man, licking his lips as he feels hands tighten on his hips.

Suddenly it gets way more overwhelming than he imagined. One second he's teasing the man and the next the hands on his hips make him stop and he's getting thrusted against so good he feels like a teenager with how hard he is so quickly.

He gets turned around and he looks up at the man that's manhandling him and his voice gets caught in his throat. He has long brown hair and green eyes that are clouded over, a look of determination on his face. He catches louis staring and smirks, his dimple popping out and Louis nearly passes out right there.