keep watching me go down and up and down

@ballsdeepinjesus on ao3

Description: Louis watches Harry's body in rapt fascination, cataloging everything; the thin sheen of sweat that coats his upper lip, the plump redness of his kiss-swollen lips, the rosiness of his nipples. It's just -- everything's still new for him. For them. During the show, their hook-ups were confined to crowded showers or dark bedrooms when Harry woke him up in the middle of the night with his mouth wrapped around his cock. Even at their own houses they had to save their private time for the middle of the night. But now, in a nice hotel room by themselves, Louis can finally take Harry in the way he wants.

He didn't think it was possible, but he's even lovelier like this, open and shameless as he rolls his body against Louis'.

[the first time harry rides him, louis thinks he's seen god.]

Word Count: 3493

Top: Louis

-

Work Text: 

January 23, 2011

Louis is scrolling through his phone when Harry finally comes out of the bathroom. Right after their Twitcam ended, he'd claimed he needed to "freshen up" and scampered off to take quite possibly the longest shower Louis has ever witnessed.

Louis rolls around on the mattress, settling onto his stomach and turning his head so he's facing Harry.

"Hi," he breathes.

"Hi babe," Harry grins. His face is flushed, hair damp and shaggy. He shakes out his hair and tucks it away from his eyes before walking over to his bag and pulling out a pair of boxer briefs. He's beautiful. Glowing, even. Pale and soft and warm.

"You're pretty," Louis says.

Harry blushes and giggles, wiggling his pants over his hips. He tiptoes over to Louis' bed with his arms clasped behind his back, preening with the compliment. Louis turns over onto his back, sprawling out his arms and legs and waggling his eyebrows. Harry rolls his eyes and knees himself onto the mattress, crawling over Louis' body and then hovering there, staring at his face.

"You're kinda pretty yourself, Lou." Little droplets of water fall from his hair down to Louis' collarbone while Harry keeps himself poised above his body.

They'd spent the entire day in London together, having a proper dinner and a movie date by themselves for the first time ever. Now, Louis is struck with the delightfully exciting thought that they have the entire night to themselves too, isolated in this cozy hotel room. A night to do whatever they please.

He brings his hand up to cup Harry's face, brushing a drop of water away from his cheekbone. Louis pulls him down until their lips are an inch apart, waiting to see who closes the distance. It's a useless competition, because the moment Harry starts giggling above him, eyes lit up with happiness, Louis gives in and sucks his bottom lip in between his, swallowing his laugh. He hums against his mouth, playing with his rapidly drying curls while Harry tilts his head and licks at Louis' lips.

"You taste good," Louis murmurs, trailing his mouth down to his neck and tasting his skin. "Minty."

"I'm gonna have to start buying the soap they have here," Harry says. "Stock up for when we have our flat."

Their flat. Louis' heart constricts pleasantly at the idea. Not even an idea anymore, really. Even if they'd been voted off halfway through and got sent packing without a record deal, he knows he and Harry would've gone on to live together in London. Objectively speaking, it's a bit strange for him to be so strongly attached to a boy he's known for less than a year, but it happened; against all odds he found his soulmate when he was eighteen -- in a restroom of all places. And now there's no way he can live without his boy.