Hot under blankets

@larry_shipperstylinson on ao3

Description: The one where Louis rides Harry under a blanket with the boys in the room.

Word Count: 1826

Top: Harry

-

Work Text: 

Louis was woken up to delicate kisses being planted over his face by gentle plump pink lips. He giggled, (as manly as a man can giggle) and pushed his palms on his boyfriends chest, pushing himself up from where he fell asleep stradling the curly headed boy laying on the couch.

Louis was sat on Harrys hips, facing the him who was laying horizontally on the couch, head propped up on the armrest.

The smaller boy had fallen asleep mid-kissing-mid-movie with Harry and the other lads having their movie night.

Liam and Zayn were tangled together on the other double sofa, as Niall was sat alone on the single couch next to it and Louis and Harry claimed the large three seater, Harrys girraffe limbs taking up the whole couch. No room left for Louis, so where else was there to sit besides his lap?

They were on the tour bus heading to Glasgow for their appearance at the BBC Radio Big Weekend Festival.

Harry reached his big hands up and grabbed Louis' face gently, pulling his head back down to him.

"mmm why did you wake me?" Louis mumbled, as his boyfriend continued kissing his face, his eyelids, nose, temple before pecking his lips.

"M' horny." he whispered in his ear, blowing hot air into it before nibbling his earlobe, while thrusting his hips up into Louis' gently, which brought his attention to the hard buldge prodding his bum through both the boys jeans.

Louis shivvered, "you cant just say things that Harry." he breathed into his neck, nudging hes colar bone with his nose.

"Yes i can, just did." he said smugly, knowing he was having an effect on his boyfriend. He thrusted his hips up gently again, colliding his hard erection with Louis' semi-hard cock.

"H-harry. The boys are here, we're not doing this and w-we cant l-leave, they'll n-notice." he whisper-grunts into Harrys neck who was continiously grinding his hips up, eager to bring the other boy to full hardness.

He succeded, as within minutes the blue eyed boy was withering in his lap, grinding down just as roughly as Harry was grinding up.

"Fuck me." Louis grunted into his neck, licking a hot stripe up his windpipe.

"Cant. The boys are here, we cant leave they'll notice." Harry mimicked what Louis said earlier.

"Shut the fuck up, you muppet."

"Shut the fuck up? Or fuck you up?" Harry smirked into Louis' hair.

The boys couldnt see Harry and Louis unless the turned their heads to the side, to see them on the couch next to them. But they were to into the movie to notice the boyfriends whispering into eachothers necks and grinding subtly against eachother.

"Both." Louis decided, sitting up and leaning across to grab the thick blanket on the floor, pulling it up and putting it around his shoulders, sheilding himself from the boys behind him veiw from seeing him, only seeing Louis sitting on Harry, both of their bodies hidden by the blanket (not that they were looking).

Louis tugged the blacket around him tighter and let it sit on his shoulders as he pulled his hands away to focus on his boyfriend crotch.

He unzipped Harrys fly, pulling it down and flicking the button open. He tugged his tight jeans just down to mid thigh, boxers too, not having enough room to pull them all the way off.