Prologue

One after another fluorescent lights flickered on all around me. Being enclosed by an abyss of white and having my brother shaking me telling me to wake up is a living nightmare I wished I had never encountered. I finally had the strength to open my eyelids and peer into what was about to happen. When I did my I saw flickering red lights and my brother picked me up in his arms and started running for not only his but my life as well...

My name is Shaye Honda and I am 14 I have one older sister name Lillian Honda and one older brother named Zachary Honda he is 17 and my dad is Jackson Honda. I turned 13 on April 18, 2014. On that very day my life changed forever. I have been called a juvenile delinquent for most of my life because getting in fights because of people calling me "weird" or "freak". My brother and I are as close as siblings could be we have similar personalities and we both get in trouble all the time. We look almost exactly like each other and we look nothing like Lillian and my father thinks that's weird. I've never known our mother but my dad said we look like her. I have long curly blonde with brown highlights and bright teal eyes my brother has the same eyes and hair color but his hair isn't curly. And my sister is the odd one of the three of us she has blueish eyes and medium length straight black hair. My dad has grey blue eyes and black hair as well.

That agonizing day in April was my birthday and I spent it tubing in pain for my first shift. This might come as a shock to you but I am a hybrid which means I am half werewolf half vampire, my father is a shape shifting alpha-werewolf and my mother is a leader of a vampire coven. Zachary only got my dads gene which means he's only a werewolf, when he turns 18 he will take over the Honda pack and become Alpha. My sister is only a vampire, she will one day go off and find out mother and become leader of the coven. Before my first shift my father thought I was just a vampire like Lillian, but all werewolves shift for the fist time when they turn 13. Lillian has always been jealous of me being the only hybrid so her and I have never had much of a sisterly love realationship like normal sisters should. I'll start from the beginning...