Chapter 3 (continued)

(He's just to perfect not to put his pic twice😂💋)

One of the rogues decided it was a good move to pull a sneak attack on the twins, I held out my hand and screamed at the rogues...
All of them flew up in mid air to the height I was flying at. I was in complete and utter shock. I moved my hand to notice they followed my hand. So I flung them back into the trees. I yelled
"If anybody else would like to go to wherever the hell they did, then feel free to keep attacking us, attacking me. If not then I'd suggest going back to your rotted cave where all the raggedy f**king rogues live!" I didn't notice it until I looked back down, my screaming had caused all the rogues and vampires ears to bleed.
When they ran off I was still flying, I felt dizzy and light headed. I fainted in mid air causing my wings to retract and I fell to the ground.

(Next day)
Before I could even open my eyes my wolf was howling in the back on my head, I couldn't make out what she was saying. (My wolfs' name is Charlotte if I didn't already mention). "Mate! Mine! Ours! MATE!!!" She screamed at me.
What the f**k that can't happen until my mate is 18 or I am, but I'm only 14 and I doubt the moon goddess would pair me with someone older than 18. Everything came back to me from the night before, it probably made me have a mate early.
"We sprouted wings?! How is that possible? I have powers, I flung back those rogues without touching them!?!?" I asked my wolf, half excitedly and half confused.
"We are somehow a werewolf, vampire, angel and witch. I have no clue why. Now shut up and GO. FIND. OUR. MATE!!!!!!!!" She yelled
When I fluttered open my eyes, I realized I'm in Jaxsons room I went to the bathroom. I wanted to look presentable for the first time I see my mate. Once I was done in the bathroom I walked downstairs.
I was walking when the best smell of coconut and verbena hit me like a ton of bricks. I followed the scent until I came to a room. I knocked first because I'm not a total b**ch, when he answered the door our gazes locked. I was stunned, he was 16 maybe 17 and standing at 6 foot, compared to my 5' 6" he's like a giant. I don't know if he knew I was his mate but he was staring at me intently. A wave of sadness washed over my face.
"mate" whispered my mystery mate.
I looked wide eyed at him in shock that he knew I was his mate.
"I'm Noah Dowell, what's your name?" He asked
"What's wrong angel eyes?" He asked while his eyes softend but yet worried expression.
"Nothing" I said. but I was lying. I was thinking if he was my mate than that meant the twins weren't my mate. Noah was really stunning though, he has bright ocean blue eyes with bed head chestnut colored hair. Not to mention he bare chest with a perfectly toned 6 pack. I hadn't noticed I was crying until mystery mate oh I mean Noah wiped away a tear from my face. Once he touched my face there was fireworks exploding from my skin.
"I'm Shaye Honda" I said in the shyest tone I've ever heard myself like.
As soon as he went to talk Zachary mind linked me telling me that The twins needed me for something. What do I do? I turned around and ran.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Cliffhanger!!!! Lol. Can you guys see my emojis??

Like, comment ,vote!! Only positive reviews please!!

~Shaye💋💋