Chapter 1

March 2015

"Hey gorgeous" Jeremiah and Jaxson said in sync. Jeremiah and Jaxson Dablem are my favorite people in the world, they are twins and they are 2 years older than me making them 16. Jeremiah has bright blue eyes and black spiked up hair and Jaxson has dark brown spiked up hair and golden eyes. They are alphas to be of the Dablem pack, there are rankings in packs. Alpha is first, Beta is second, Third in command is obviously third, Omegas are called the weakest of the pack, but I don't think it's fair to call them the weakest just because they have smaller wolves. Then there are the rogues... They think they are to good to live under pack rules so they live on their own, sometimes they live in groups but if they cross over to our territory then they won't live to see the other side of the boundary line. There's such a thing called a mate, mates would do anything and everything for their mate and are repelled by anyone besides their mate. Any werewolf or vampire recieve a mate on there 18 birthday unless they have to go and find them. The boys think that when they turn 18 in 2 years that I will be their mate because they feel pulled to me. I'm kind of hoping I am their mate because I've loved them longer than I can remember. Since they are twins they will share one person as a mate. Jere and Jax pulled me out of my thought by waving their hands in front of my face. "Are you ok? You seem out of it today." Jaxson asked while pulling me closer to him.

(Authors Note: I have nick names for the twins
Jeremiah- Jere
Jaxson- Jax)

"Yeah I'm fine just thinking." I said in a reassuring tone. "You wanna go for a run?" Jere asked a grin pulling at the corner of his lips. Any human would think we were just gonna normally run. No when we say run we mean shift into a wolf and run. "I haven't ran in a couple of days and my wolf is screaming at me to run so yeah sure. Do you wanna come Jax?" I said while Jere frowned at my asking him. Jere doesn't like that I love them both he wants me for himself. "Yeah Jere and I will wait for you to finish eating and then we'll go." he said while pointing to the salad I had on my plate. Every time I go for a run in wolf or normal form my father sends 4 guards with me because I'm the only living hybrid and I just happen to be the alphas daughter. "I'm done eating LETS GO, LETS GO, LETS GO!!!" I said in the most excited voice ever. We went outside after my father agreed two only send me with Liam and Isaac after I told him Jere and Jax were coming. I don't think rogues would even think to come at me being the higher authority and being the only hybrid to live. Besides Liam and Isaac were my favorite guards. Liam has blondish brown spiked hair and brown eyes while Isaac has aqua blue eyes and black hair. We were walking outside and I was looking for a nice sized tree to shift behind, I found one got undressed and shifted into my wolf that is pure white with teal eyes. I came out from the tree to see Jere and Jax. Jeremiah is a black wolf with blue eyes and Jaxson is also a black wolf but with golden eyes. We decided to have a race like we always do. We raced until we found the beautiful clearing with a large waterfall going into a lake. When we got there I had won and since I am a hybrid I shift back into my bra and underwear but regualar wolves shift back naked. I shifted and jumped in the lake but the guys had to go behind a tree and put basketball shorts on.