Chapter 4

I was half way through the woods back to my pack house and I pictured myself with my wings again. As soon as I did that my wings sprouted from my shoulder blades... Again. I shifted back and now I was in my bra and underwear. I was flying high enough to humans wouldn't see me. It was beautiful, until my brother mind linked me and said they were waiting for me. UGH! He gets on my nerves sometimes.
I flew down to the forest floor and pictures myself without wings. I now know that I either picture myself with or without wings and they appear or go away. I shifted back into my wolf again.
When I got back to my pack house, they were outside waiting for me. I shifted back and one of my bestfriend omegas named Ashleigh came and tossed me clothes. The twins my dad and my brother were just standing there staring at me. It felt like a million years yet it was only like 2 minutes. It was getting really weird so I broke the silence.
"I found my mate" and with that I shifted and ran off into the woods. I was about 5 minutes from the town and I remember that Ashleigh lives right on the edge of the forest (the omegas have a different pack house than the main one.) So I was gonna go into to town but I can't really walk around as a wolf or in just my under garments... not good for the police.
Ashleigh and I are the same age so we are basically the same size, she's only a little bigger than I am. I ran up to the omega house, shifted and jumped in through the window (I do that so often the omegas are used to it.) when I was inside I went straight to her room. I picked out a longish black tank top with a scull on it, pink skinny jeans, black nerd glasses, black high top converse and a pink knitted beanie to match my jeans. I cut slits in the back of my tank top just in case I needed to take flight. That was my outfit anyway, if you haven't noticed yet we share each others clothes.
I left her a not saying
'I put on the outfit you burrowed last week. If anybody comes by here asking for me tell them I went to the mall in town, and that I'll be back my 9:00pm. Come to my house at 9:30pm and bring sleepover stuff. A.K.A sappy love songs and sad romance movies!'
Love,
Shaye Honda

With that I grabbed my iPhone 5s gold and jumped back out of the window.
I was at the mall and just walked out of my most favorite store ever! HOT TOPIC!!! My happy mood fell when Noah's scent hit me like a ton of bricks... yet again. Was he following me? I turned around and there he stood beaming glory as all the girls stared at him. That made me super angry, but I didn't want him to know so I didn't show it. He has some pack wolves with him to. Now that I'm really looking at his aura, he is exuding power I guess he must be a soon to be alpha as well. Why was he at the Dablem pack house than?
I walked into Macy's hoping that their perfume would mask my scent... that plan failed. So let's go with plan B shall we?
All of them walked into the store and came straight to me.
"Is that her Emmett?" One of the Warriors said to my mate. I thought his name was Noah??
I feel really bad for doing this, but I knew some of the Warriors and one in particular popped out. Chase Azzara. He has had the hugest crush on me since I was in 3rd grade. He was in 5th though. Again I felt like a b#*ch for doing this but I walked straight up to him and hugged him as tight as I could. I heard a wall cracking growl errupt from behind me. Guess who...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Noah's POV

I just saw MY mate run up to Chase one of the Warriors and hugged him like she hasn't seen him in years. I growled the loudest I've ever growled in my life, perks of being an alpha.
'Soon to be alpha' said my wolf Damon. He just had to chime in didn't he.
" DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH OR EVEN LOOK AT MY MATE EVER AGAIN!" I said fuming with anger. With that I I pushed Chase to the ground and held my beautiful mate in my arms. I turned around when my phone rang to answer it. When I did that angel eyes... she still hasn't told me her name yet, slipped out of grip and ran out of the mall.
•••••••••••••••••••••

How do you like it so far?? I'm sooo sorry I forgot to update it... yet again. Why do you think the Warriors called him Emmett, when he told Shaye it was Noah? Do you think she will learn to love him or reject him to be with the twins?

Comment, like, vote!!!

~S