4. RAJGARH MAHAL

Survana was standing outside the huge gate of the white shinning palace. She gulped lump after lump in her mouth. She was terrified with the view. She had in mind that her dad's family would be rich but this was out of her syllabus.

She kept quiet for a while and decided to first set her mind straight. She can't barge in there. What if they hand me over to police ? She pondered.
Masi maa will kill me for sure as the reward for the stunt I pull. With thousands of thoughts surrounding her mind, she Concluded the end result.

I can't tell this people that I know Arvind uncle and Gauri anuty. I have to hide their identity. First, I have to prove that I am their late son's daughter that Aditya Singh Chauhan is my father but is he really my father ?

Even I am not sure but I am right. I can't go without anything. I don't even know the whole story. But will this gaurd let me inside ?
Why will they Suvi, it's a Palace yaar and now I have to find a way to go inside. This is not going to be easy but there has to be a way. Think Suvi, Think.

Sit & think yaar, don't hurt your poor legs.

Suvarna was sitting in front of the gate  from noon to evening. She was depressed and was hell tried to go any where else. She was not in her right state of mind to decide what to do.

The front gate security guard who was noticing her from the time of her arrival, came to her and questioned "Why are you sitting here ?
I am watching you from noon, what do you want ?"

As if God made her said those words she answered. "I am Aditya Singh Chauhan Friend's daughter. My parents are dead and only Aditya Singh Chauhan could help me but I know that here no one will believe my words and I don't have anywhere else to go also so I am sitting here and waiting for the destiny to take me wherever I am destined."

As the young Security guard felt pity on the little child he decided to inform about her to the head of security about the girl. As he was going to inform the head he saw Jigar Pasanta talking to the Security head.

The young guard informed both of them about the child sitting outside the front Main gate from noon. Without wasting a second Jigar Pasanta, The P.A of Arjun Singh Chauhan marched towards the girl.

He stood in front of her and observed her. Suvarna stood up from her place and looked into his eyes with Confidence. The Sun was setting down but it showed the rise of belief to Suvarna. Jigar Pasanta asked in an authority tone. "Who are your parents ?"

"Why do you ask ?" Suvarna countered the question and turned towards her bag. She pulled out her water bottle and drank a sip.

"I need to know before you enter inside this gate." Jigar Pasanta wouldn't dare to leave a child on the front gate. His ethics were as strong as his oath to Serve the RAJGARD.

"I don't want to enter inside this place if I am interrogated by you first. I would chose this corner to rest." The Daughter of Gauri Kashyap replied in a no nonsense tone.

"Whom do you want to meet?" Jigar Pasanta knew how to deal with attitude as such, he had served kings and their son but in front of him was a child that too a girl, a next door girl but she was nothing like her appearance.

The girl standing in front of him was fire, strong headed and choice maker of her own destiny. She was different, she was Special and so he wanted to protect her.

" My parents were friends of Aditya Singh Chauhan of RAJGARD."

"How do you know him ?" Jigar Pasanta asked her but she shut his mouth with a befitting reply.

"I don't need to tell you."

Jigar Pasanta released a breath concluding that this little girl was a tough nut to crack. He could use his skill on her but then she is just a child. A girl who probably has this place as a last resort.  Pasanta didn't wanted to a leave a child that too a girl on the roads of Haryana. No doubt they had work hard for safety of Rajgarh people but you can never be 100% sure.