3. My Father is.....

Suvarna was waiting on Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Platform No. 3 for her Kaka, the old peon she had met in college. Gopi Kaka, he was very helpful to her she had stayed 3 days at their house and she not for a second had felt odd.

She had easily mixed with the 3 girls and and wife of Gopi kaka. Each night they would sneek in the college record room to find out her uncle name and Batch mates details.

They had tried opening the door with hair pins but it didn't work. Then luckily the greedy peon was fired from his job for some unknown reason. Gopi kaka was asked to manage his duties simultaneously with his previous one.

At lunch break he had announced this to Suvarna and she danced with other 3 girls and promised to treat them with ice cream. Gopi kaka had refused that but Suvarna had went to college canteen with Payal and brought it for all of them.

At night they were successful in entering the Boys hostel record room and had found that the Room 801 was allocated to Aditya Singh Chauhan from Haryana for 10 consecutive years. It was joyful moment for her.

She had eyes full of tears and then she had hugged Payal and repeatedly told them. "My Father name is Aditya."

She was very happy that night. Gopi kaka had asked the girls to memorize the address and contact number mentioned in the record book.

When they got home, they wrote it in a paper and made 10 duplicate copy of the same. This way if one paper is lost she didnt need to worry.

It was early in the morning when they had reach The station from where she had to board train to Delhi and from Delhi she will board a train to Haryana.

Gopi kaka arrived and handover her ticket to Ambala, Haryana. He said " The tickets can't be confirm. You have to travel in general department."

"No problem kaka that is fine. Now I have to only travel from Ambala to Rajgard right ?"

"Yes, but I am afraid. You are traveling alone.

"Kaka don't worry, I will manage. You have helped me a lot. As soon as I am back to my house in Pune after 1 month I will come to meet you with my Masi maa and if I don't come till 31 st May you have to file a missing report of me and you have to tell them to contact the Pune police."

Suvarna repeated the same words which she had written in the letter posted to her Coach sir OM which will get deliver to him next week.

"Beta, please take good care of yourself and don't engage in talking with anyone regarding anything. Don't say you are traveling alone. Say your father is in the Men's compartment and you will meet him on station only. You have packed food with you. Eat that when you are hungry and drink water each hour. Take your bag with you to bathroom. Don't use the bathroom while the train had stopped. After reaching Ambala directly go to the police and ask them you need to travel to Rajgard."

"Yes Kaka, I will, please don't worry.

"How will I do that ? You don't know the outside world." Gopi expressed.

"I will reach Ambala on 5 th  April after 2 days from now on and from there I will go to Rajgard."

"Yes, but don't talk to anyone okay ?"

"Okay, now you go or you will be late for college."

The old man nodded his head and put his hand on the Suvarna's head and blessed her. He walked towards the exit and Suvarna walked towards the sitting area. Her train will start from this station after 2 hours and she had prepared herself from the answer she would recieve from her father's family.

They won't accept her was true and then she will ask them to do The DNA test which she came to know from her science teacher. Her grandfather or grandmother DNA would match with her and she will easily be accepted by them.

She had to convince them for that first. She was thinking of different ways to tackle them and also of the reaction she would recieve from them. She need to be strong and she can't cry in front of them. She had to show full confidence to others even if she is nervous from inside.

She prepared herself for worst and prayed that till she find her grand parents no one means no one should find her from her family and for that she would not mention their Names or anything relating to them to anyone.

5 th April,

Suvarna sat on the bench near the railway Police station waiting for the Police constable to accompany her to the Bus stand.

After getting down from the train, Suvarna smartly showed the Address paper to Railway police taking rounds on the Platform  and said she has been lost as she and her father were travelling in different compartment.

The Police offered to drop her to her house but she said that the bus stop is fine and she can travel alone just she need assistance so that the bus conductor can be helpful in the journey.

The constable agreed and after informing the railway police station and noting her Name and Address she was drop at bus station instructing the conductor to ask Police officer of bus station to drop her at her house.

The 3 hour journey came to an end at the Raj Gard bus stop but she got down from the bus. The conductor asked her to go and inform the inquiry office as her parents need to pick her up from the Bus Station.

She nodded her head and went in that direction. She asked the inquiry counter about the address and the man replied. "Raja Sahab ka Mahal".

Suvarna was confused but she stayed calm and left the place. She reached the auto stand and was looking for someone who could drop her minding his own business. She was approached by many to take the ride but she couldn't trust anyone.

She started walking in the direction towards the Mahal after asking for directions. She saw an auto riding in the direction and requested to stop. She asked to be dropped there and the driver obliged. She was dropped in front of the Mahal and paid the driver quietly.

The Raj Mahal stood in front of her with all its glory.

So, Do you think she reached the place she wanted to go ?

Share your thoughts in comments

Please vote and give your love to my new story.

Thank you
batulyunus