6. Finding Survana

The last 8 days have been difficult but the 3 parents of Suvarna have not lost hope nor the strength to fight.It was Vijaya who had not left a single lane in Pune City be missed to find her daughter or inquire about her.

Aravind had blackmailed, torture and in need made Police officer use 3 degree for suspects to find his loving daughter. Gauri on the other hand used her contact in the USA to put pressure on the Indian Government. The Maharashtra state Governor and CM both received continuous follow up from different international NGOs for the missing girl Suvarna.

Everybody was working hard and didn't leave a single clue they could collect. Survana photo within a day was made available in every police station in Maharashtra. Pune DCP office phone would ring continuously regarding the update of Missing 13 year old Suvarna Kashyap.

She was talk of the town as a Teenager gone missing was frightening enough for every school going child parents. Her friends were worried and her classmates discussed every possibility that could have happened with her.

No doubts school was having a summer vacation but teachers were there in school as Answer sheet checking was going on. It was during one such discussion when teachers heard something unusual. "That little girl was bullied for bring an orphan." One of the old Poen conveyed to the teachers while serving tea.

That was a news to everyone ears. Their school followed strict policy regarding bullying and that shameful event happening to such a high class family girl was a piece of news that they need to share.

It was decided among the teachers to call the parents immediately and let them know about this. Eventually three teachers from the school visited Vijaya house. The teachers informed all the three parents about other students bullying their daughter and Arvind blood boiled. He was angry with him more than the kids who made fun of his daughter.

As the teachers when silent due to Arvind anger it was Gauri who understand the need of the hour. I want to meet those children. Don't tell them we know about bullying just let them know Survana's mother's want to ask some questions.

The teachers took their leave and Vijaya sobbed in Gauri's arms. Her daughter never mentioned bring bullied in school. Wasn't she the strongest girl Vijaya and Gauri have raised.

"I will ask the principal to rusticate those kids, i won't

"We need to find our daughter first Arvind and then you can punish whom you want in whatever manner you want. First find our daughter Please. " Gauri tried knocking some sense in her husband.

The next day Gauri visited the school and as asked the children from Survana's class and football team were gathered in a hall and Gauri started interacting with them.

"You all know Suvarna have been missing for around a week now. She is being searched all over the state and any clue, any small detail you could give us can turn out to be a big help. Please answer my questions without any fear. Nobody is going to scold you or judge you. You all could help to bring my daughter back home." Gauri's eyes were full of tears.

"She is a good girl, we pray she would come home early." One of the teacher said and Gauri tried holding herself.

Was she sad ?

Did she fight with anyone of you ?

Did sometimes she would Act Weirdly around someone?

Please share anything you know, you can remember or anything that might help us. Please help us!!!

"She focused on winning and she would never care who she hurt in the process." One girl stood up and gave her opinion.

"No, she was very caring and down to earth." Another girl stood up and opposed.