IMPORTANT!!!!

HEY! HEY YOU YES YOU THE ONE WHOSE SCROLLING!! I CAN SEE YOU!!! YEA READ THIS!! Ok now that I have your attention... I know how irritating long author's notes can get sooooo... I will keep this short. If u read this far, u get a high five.

If u do not feel that my rambles are important however, (shame) then u can skip to the end for a semi summary

Anyway, so this is NOT the original story, it is a different perspective of things from "She's Trouble" by KaraStypayhoralikson and yall should definitely check out that book. I promise, it's awesome! Also there is another spinoff in Emery's perspective called "She's Trouble: Emery's Tale" by theofficialfundip which is also great times 100. And lastly, another spinoff is called "she's trouble: Alex's Take" by kay_crews another amazing take on things. Please check them out!!!!

~~To all of my readers... Plz plz plz vote and comment it really means a lot to me. I don't really ever say that but... Anyway please vote, fan, comment, etc etc.~~ <3

Summary: this is only a spin off of KaraStypayhoralikson 's book "She's Trouble" in Adi's pov. The two other spin offs are "She's Trouble: Emery's Tale" by theofficialfundip and "She's Trouble: Alex's take" by kay_crews so go check them out. P.S. I'm don't usually do this but when I do I try to keep it important :)

-if you read the whole thing then that's a virtual hug!
Tata for now - Adi