Chapter 29: Dinosaur rampage

In the Louvre, the Pterodactyl stand started to glow and made a windy sound, Marinette heard it, and she turned her head around.

Luka: What's wrong?

Marinette: Thought I heard something. Hold on. *She goes to the stand slowly, grabs the curtains, and pulls them apart, the Pterodactyl roars, and people start turning their heads and looked shocked.* This isn't good. *The Pterodactyl roared again, and it broke free from the glass, Marinette slipped and fell, and Luka helped her up, the Pterodactyl start to fly all over the place and people start to panic and run all over the place, Luka take Marinette, and hide behind a pillar and see the Pterodactyl flying in the air. Behind the pillar, Bridgette, Marin, Adrien, Jessica, Aeon, Zoey, and Lukas hide too.*

Marin: What the heck is that?

Bridgette: More importantly: How and why was it brought back to life? *Dino Whisperer laughs evilly and points his spear out and making more dinosaurs appear.*

Lukas: Good thing we're in a museum.

Aeon: Why?

Lukas: Cause we're about to be extinct! RUN! *The T-Rex swings his tail and hit the pillar, they run away, and the T-Rex roars. They hide in the Museum exhibit.*

Dino Whisperer: Ladybug! I know you and your little sidekicks are here somewhere

Dino Whisperer: Ladybug! I know you and your little sidekicks are here somewhere. Come out and face me, Dino Whisperer, and my Dino army! *They get their Kwamis out.*

Plagg: Whoa. Did an Earthquake hit or something?

Marin: More like a giant dinosaur.

Plagg: What? *Zoey screamed, a T-Rex faced them, he roared, and they covered their ears.*

Lukas: Ugh. Ever heard of a breath mint? *The T-Rex starts to move around and stomp all over the place.*

Marinette: We gotta go somewhere safe.

Bridgette: But where? Pretty much the whole museum is a wreck.

Marinette: Not all of it. I know where to go.

Jessica: He's gone. Let's move. *They hide their Kwamis and start running to the safest place in the museum: the Ice Age exhibit. They get them out again.*

Marinette: Guess we're going on a Dinosaur trip. Tikki, spots on! *She transforms into Ladybug.*

Luka: Plagg, claws out! *He transforms into Black Panther.*

Adrien: Fangg, let's howl! *He transforms into White Fang.*

Jessica: Liiri, wings of Liberty! *She transforms into Eagle.*

Aeon: Luucy, let's slither! *She transforms into Viperia.*

Marin: Spiike, quills up! *He transforms into Mister Quills.*

Bridgette: Purry, spread my feathers! *She transforms into Blue Feather.*

Lukas: Luzz, light on! *He transforms into Firefly.*

Zoey: Bambii, buck up! *She transforms into Flora. They run towards the dinosaurs.*