Chapter 94: Returning the miraculouses and special news

At the Grand Hotel roof, Ladybug, Queen Bee, and Louve Grise landed and stand back up.

Queen Bee: Pollen, buzz off! *She de-transforms and Pollen hovers next to Chloe.*

Louve Grise: Mikka, let's rest! *She de-transform and Mikka hover next to Sabrina, they removed their miraculouses to Ladybug

Louve Grise: Mikka, let's rest! *She de-transform and Mikka hover next to Sabrina, they removed their miraculouses to Ladybug.*

Chloe: Thanks again, Ladybug

Sabrina: It's fun to save the day with you and everyone else.

Ladybug: No problem, you two. Bug out! *She throws her yoyo out and swings away. Chloe and Sabrina head to Chloe's room.*

Outside of the Liberty boat, Black Panther landed and he de-transform and catch Plagg, he feed him another marshmallow.

Plagg: Hopefully that's the last time we save the world.

Luka: you can't always hope for stuff, Plagg. *Plagg go in his pocket and Luka get his phone out and text Marinette.*

L: Hey, I'm heading to your place.

M: Okay. I have one more surprise for you.

L: Can't wait to see what it is. *He put his phone in his pocket and starts walking to her house.*

In Master Fu's house, Marinette gives Master Fu the Bee miraculous back.

Marinette: There you go, Master.

Master Fu: Thank you, Marinette. And as usual, the world is saved yet again.

Marinette: See you soon, Master.

Master Fu: Goodbye, Marinette. *She leaves his house, Master Fu put the miracle box back in the phonograph, he looked out the window and looked up at the sky.* I'm hoping they'll stop this war and get Nooroo back.

In Marinette's house, Marinette put the Wolf brooch in the miracle box, close it up, and put it back in her drawer.

Tikki: Think it was a good idea to give Chloe a miraculous?

Marinette: She improved more since the first time she had the miraculous, think I'm seeing a much better side of her when she's not being a brat.

Tikki: Like when you called her out from her documentary?

Marinette: Yeah, but she wasn't just a brat. Guess she was having some resolved family issues due to her mom not being here.

Tikki: I didn't know she had a mom or something like that.

Marinette: Some people have a moment they want to move past, even if it's another parent. *Soon, the trapdoor opened.* Come in. *The trapdoor opened and it was Tom.*

Tom: Hey, sweetie. When did you get back?

Marinette: A little while.

Tom: Oh. Luka's downstairs.

Marinette: Okay. *She heads downstairs to the living room and she sees Luka.* Hey.

Luka: Hey. What else have you got planned?

Marinette: Well, I noticed something good is happening tonight.

Luka: What is it?

Marinette: There's gonna be a meteor shower happening tonight at the park.

Luka: I heard of that.

Marinette: I was hoping you and I could go to one.

Luka: Of course, I would. When does it start?

Marinette: At 8.

Luka: Okay, I'll remember that. I gotta go, I know my family's planning something.

Marinette: See you later. *Luka kisses her on the cheek and heads home.*

Tom: A meteor shower, huh?

Marinette: Yeah. Is it alright if I can go?

Tom: Sure. Be back when it's over.

Marinette: I will. *She goes back to her room.*