The Party

Trevor pov

Oddly enough after getting back from the mission, we went to the big building in the center of Atlantide for a party, who's party well i think it was someone's birthday i wasn't sure. But either way we all were hanging out and talking, me of course was flirting a bit with Devin, cause why not the guy is cute. When low and behold a certain blue headed snek man walks over and asks to speak with me, not thinking much of it i walk away with him to talk.

Once far enough away from the party, he turns to me and says "i know it's you Ritchie" i blink "uh, Viper? I think you have the wrong guy" he growls "i'm not stupid!" i flinch at the shout then my vision goes dark.

Viper pov

I growl at the so called ^Trevor^ as he flinches from my words. My eyes widen as his eyes roll up from his head and he hits the ground, or would if i didn't catch him, stupid Kay and her cuteness and attitude rubbing onto me making me soft. I huff and shake him "wake up" i freeze hearing the groan come from him, no not him.....Ritchie, "R-Ritchie....."i whisper having only had a feeling before but now.... ^Trevor's^ head moves from where it was slumped against me and stares at me, with Ritchie electrifying eyes (not a ship you weirdos, he's lightning magic XD) he blinks and Trevor is back "oh my gods! I am so sorry!" he shoots off of me "i- that happens sometimes with my magic, i pass out and-" i stop him with a single hand being raised. He blinks "look i just wanted to tell you to lay off the flirts on Devin, it may have been a year but he's not ready to move on from Ritchie" he blinks and looks to the side, "right...sorry." I shake my head "it's just a little helpful advice" he gives me narrowed eyes, to which i laugh "blame Kay" he ahs and nods "i'll try to be better, thank you Viper" i huff as he walks off.

Trevor Pov

I walk back over to Devin and the others, Devin looks ot me "what was that about? Do i need to hurt him?" i laugh and shake my head "he was just.....giving me some tips on how to deal with something personal going on, he was in a similar place as me or so he says from looking into my eyes. Devin hums "Kay really is a good influence for him" i chuckle "he said to blame her for his new attitude" to which me and Devin laugh.

{Later after the Party back on the island}

I walk toward Devin's home setting my mind on a specific thing i have to do. I walk up to his door and....