The Result of Nightly Terrors

(I'm alive! whoop! anyways, me getting back to this i realize i STILL don't have a cover pic for this so oof T-T)

Trevor pov

It's been a bit since the kids saw my unconscious state while i had my nightmare, but ever since that nightmare more and more keep coming and i am getting very little sleep, i just hope i'm not obvious. I shake my head and rise from my bed, today Oakley is coming over to the island and i have to be there for him, i just wish he'd stop asking about my magic he won't stop not since he saw me use it to help his uncles, he even got Etch/Plant in on the begging me, and as much as i find them adorable their begging is getting both annoying and harder to say no to.

My morning rituals are normal as they can be, other than the strange shadowy figure always appearing in my background of reflective surfaces. Luckily I've grown used to it so I just ignore it, probably just another demon of my mind making me suffer for Aura's fate. But today something makes me pause, the Blue streak in my hair, for the life of me I can't remember where it came from or why it won't go away. Staring at my hair I don't realize that the shadow is now behind me in the reflection, so I jump when the shadow's hand appears in my hair and seems to be...braiding my hair!? I jump away, turning only to find the shadow gone, raising my hand to my head. I feel my hair, no braid, my imagination? no there's no way...I shudder and quickly leave my room to make myself some food.

Breakfast was quite then i went to a meeting and that was a somewhat boring, the only thing that happened was i saw one of the figures from when i first woke from my near death, which i've figured out from Oakley/Indolus is the Demon's of his father, which were given to Oakley/Indolus and Brandon, before he died. The Demon smiles at me in a way that sends shivers up my spine but not in fright, more of like I was being shocked with static, so I guess he really isn't pleased with me? After his little visit the meeting becomes boring again until i finally am released and am able to head wherever i want to, i choose my room knowing it's where Oakley/Indolus will find me when he wants to. I sit on my couch, and my mind wanders, the demons who i ran into, the shadow haunting me, the voices of the parents of Aura, it all crashes into my head and i can't fight the semi-dreams off.

(Hey all! so i've been trying to keep at this whole writing thing, really hard btw, but hey! i made a new discord server! if you all want, you can join and enjoy my other content? not that you have too the discord link will be in the comments)