The Final Time of Chaos? Probably Not

Outside pov

It's been about a week since Ritchie was brought back to the guild, sorta he's still unconscious which isn't to be blamed, he traveled to the land of the dead then back to life in a new body, then back to his old body? Yeah that's a lot of stress to be under so his sleep is obviously a good thing.

The guild takes turn watching over him, as he sleeps and it just so happens that Oakley and Plant are the ones on duty when he wakes up with a groan sitting up.

"DAD!" Oakley/Indolus shouts running forward and hugging his father "Raijin! Get the others!" he continues and a shadowy from reveals itself from behind Oakley/Indolus scoffing "✌︎●︎❒︎♓︎♑︎♒︎⧫︎ ●︎♓︎⧫︎⧫︎●︎♏︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ●︎♓︎⧫︎⧫︎●︎♏︎ ♎︎♏︎❍︎□︎■︎ ♍︎♒︎♓︎●︎♎︎" Oakley smiles as Raijin leaves the room.

Brandon and Devin are the first ones to arrive another shadowy figure following the first "❄︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⬥︎♋︎⬧︎ ♒︎♓︎●︎♋︎❒︎♓︎□︎◆︎⬧︎✏︎ 👌︎♏︎♓︎■︎♑︎ □︎❒︎♎︎♏︎❒︎♏︎♎︎ ♌︎⍓︎ ♋︎ ♍︎♒︎♓︎●︎♎︎✏︎" the voice speaks and Ritchie groans holding his head "must you two be so loud?" the shadows grin and lose their shadowy forms showing...DEMONS!? They smirk happily at Ritchie, "i'm just glad you're back boss man, no offense to Jupiter, but he's a PAAAAAIN" Tempestas says with a flip of his hand. Ritchie just sighs and then gets glomped by Devin in a hug. "Devin...." his voice is shocked "YOU ARSEHOLE!" Devin yells out hugging Richie close "welcome back Brothers" Brandon says softly, "thank you....sorry for taking so long to come back, the after-life is crazy" Ritchie says sheepishly. The rest of the guild begins to pile into the room happily speaking to Ritchie and apologizing and other things. This conversation continues late into the day, soon the sun is setting and Devin looks at Ritchie smiling softly and Ritchie looks back at Devin, before the two share a soft gentle kiss. And the guild will know instantly that they'll be okay from now on.

(Thank you all for reading this story, holy cow this took over a year to finish, i'm glad i did though, i hope you all enjoyed it, while it wasn't the story i originally had in mind it's still just as good, to all my loyal readers of this story, this is the end)