#StopAAPIHate (a chapter and my opinion)

QUICK TW: I TALK ABOUT ASIAN HATE IN THE A/N AND ALSO AFTER THE CHAPTER

a/n

hi! so i was gonna do an easter one but then it was late and i didnt feel like continuing it so then i was just gonna do a tommy ranboo and tubbo meet a karen, but then my mind went to current events and the rise in asian hate crimes, which, as i am white, it doesn't affect me directly, but one of my very best friends is asian, and i view him as family. so i decided that i would reflect this into a oneshot, so i did. after the story i am going to state my views on this, please dont read if its triggering!

so just a quick note-, i give tommy the most WONDERful fashion sense, as well as tubbo and ranboob. they are fashion icons now :)

i just want to make sure everyone knows this is just for my 4am enjoyment and for the plot, i dont think actual tommy would ever wear any of that o_0

it would look good thooooo-

maybe i'll draw it, put it here and also in the art book B}

TWS: blood, intense pain, f slur, mention of homophobia, mention of suicide, violence, racism (against hybrids, more on this after the chapter), and a karen

ALL PLATONIC!!!!

a/n over

ᴡᴀɪᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ɪ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪᴛɪꜱʜ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴇʀᴇᴀʟ-

ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴᴇ?

okay a/n actually over

"Toms, think you can head to the store? We need more milk and cereal for this week." Phil ruffled the soft blond hair on 16 year old Tommy's head, a mug of black coffee in his hand because even though it was past noon on a Saturday, Phil was exhausted. With five kids, Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Techno, and Wilbur, there was a lot to do and a lot of all-nighters to be pulled. But the kids, all at least 16, (Tommy was the youngest) could help out in ways like taking trips to the store, so at least that wasn't just another thing.

"Yep." Tommy clicked out of Twitter, closing his phone and fluttering his big grey wings out a bit, stretching them out from laying on the couch for a good 15 minutes. "Can Tubbo and Ranboo come along too?"

"Yeah, of course!"

"Okay, just gonna change out of my pajamas into some actual outside clothes before I go!" Tommy jumped/skipped/twirled down the hallway to his bedroom, and, in his rush, stubbed his pinkie toe on the doorframe, causing him to let out a loud "Shit-!"

Phil snorted with a laugh at the boy's high pitched exclamation. "You good, Toms?"

"Yeah...- just hurts, it'll wear off though." Tommy gritted his teeth at the sharp pain, this was truly one of the worst toes to hurt.

"Okay, if you need ice just tell me, i'll grab some from the freezer." Phil said.

"Okay, thanks..-" Tommy winced at the pain of putting full pressure on his foot, but it seemed to be a bit better, so he replied; "I don't think I need it, the pain is wearing off."

"Okay, great. Just tell me if you end up needing it, i'll be in my room working on some stuff." Tommy could hear the exhaustion in Phil's voice, he really did so much for his sons, not even considering the fact that they were all adoptive, he really had so much love in his heart. He worked multiple jobs and still had the time to hang out with them, cook dinner (with help), and just overall have time to spend for himself and with others. Tommy really admired him, and appreciated him. That's why he had always found it weird to complain about things, especially to Phil. "He already does so much, anything else you can figure it out on your own or with your brothers" That's how Tommy always thought about it.