Chapter:1 Zayn

Zayn Javaad Malik is 22 years old also living in London but born in Bradford,England.
He has 3 sisters and his parents ,Tricia and Yaser, divorced when he was a very young so his dad wasn't a major part of his life. Education is very important to him because he loves to support his sisters Doniya,Waliyah,and Safa. He cares a lot about them and supports them through thick and thin. He's major is graphic design at the University of London to which he just moved recently so he wouldn't have to deal with transportation.

Zayn is an extremely gorgeous man. From chiseled Jawline to insane face structure. He has amazing Hazel eyes that shun like light without having to do anything at all, a medium height (5'9") ,and an amazing body. Zayn seemed like a bully with his rough looks but he was the complete opposite.

Zayn is very sweet and kind to anyone and loves to goof around with his close friends. He may seem slug in public but once you get to know him he's quite a nice guy.
There wasn't much sadness in Zayn's life besides his parents divorce. His mom was also a dad for him. She helped him get to where he is right now and encouraged all the time.
Besides Graphics Zayn also has an interest in singing especially with his leprechaun Niall, whom he loves to bit, and Harry, his quirky buddy. Zayn is also searching for love for he just recently broke up his 2 year relationship with girlfriend Perrie Edwards.

Perrie Edwards was too fast and Zayn seemed to take his time. She wanted to get married with him and start a family but Zayn wasn't ready for it. He's the type of guy who loves to take it slow and cherish each moment but Perrie didn't agree. She drives him absolutely nuts and Zayn got sick of her obsession with him.

Anyway, She still texts him everyday to get back together but Zayn just wants her out of his life. He wants to start new, meet different people ,and have fun. He also wants to focus on school so he can move to America and explore the world.

No one could ever think that Zayn would fall in love with two girls....sisters in fact.....and that one of them is trying to sabotage him at extreme measures. Once he's fine then his heart broken in bits and pieces and that he'd have to pick one of them....the honest one. Can Zayn's friends help him see the light or will they also do the worse to him ?

Author's Note: I am now going to officially start the story with quotations.
Stay tuned and share my story with others. Thanks a lot for taking the time out of your day to read this story. Read,Comment, and Vote with just a click of a Button.