Chapter:7 Evil

Hello my fellow WattPaders....Sorry for being late,my school only gives a three day March break. Surprising isn't it ! Anyways here it is.
This chapter will be all about Zayn then the next will be about the girls. I feel like there's only one chapter that was all Zayn so here's the second. Mwah ! Enjoy !

Zayn POV

As the car began to move the "driver" began to make rather weird noises. I immediately guessed Perrie because she is mentally unstable but it was a male's voice.

Interesting isn't it ? But I shouldn't make assumptions.

The person's car smelt like shit. Oh my ! They should have wrapped my nose.

Never mind then I wouldn't be able to breath.

So as the journey continued we were on a highway and I could hear the driver spitting mucus. Utterly disgusting....in such a loud voice. Vas happenin with this dumbo?

Happily..I'm enjoying the ride ! *hint the sarcasm*

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM ? DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM ?" The person abruptly asked.
Well...it should be considered screaming but I'll take it easy !

I guess my peculiar Perrie prediction was wrong, it's officially a dude. Well he must be drunk cause who the hell will answer his question ? The Spirits ?

"I AM LIAM PAYNE ! PERRIE'S REAL BOYFRIEND !"

Unbelievable ! Perrie has a boyfriend ! This is so shocking ! Who would want to date her ?

"UNTIL YOU MENTALLY DESTROYED HER ! YOU RUINED US !
SHE IS SO OBSESSED WITH YOU AND IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT !
WE HAD SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL IN THE MAKING TILL YOU DETERIORATED OUR RELATIONSHIP !
ALL SHE THINKS ABOUT IS YOU !"

Well..how can he blame me for this shit ? It's not my fault, I have amazing good looks and an adorable personality. Perrie's obsession with me is absolutely reasonable. Yes,she should knock it off,but I completely understand.

"WHERE YOU ARE ? WHAT YOU EAT ? WHEN YOU ARE SLEEPING ? SHE IS RUINING HER LIFE AND YOU'VE BURNED OUR LOVE ! WHEN YOU TWO BROKE UP
I COMPLETELY SUPPORTED HER THROUGH TROUBLES,
BUT SHE NEVER CONSIDERED MY AFFECTION TOWARDS HER ALL BECAUSE OF YOU ! WELL I AM GOING TO KILL YOU !
THEN PERRIE CAN JUST FORGET ABOUT YOU !"

Wow, this dude talks a lot ! What did he say again !
He's going to kill me ?
I was right he's super duper drunk....he's got no control !

"WELL...I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU. ALL BECAUSE OF MY PUMPKIN PERRIE !
SHE'S MY BABY ! EVENTHOUGH SHE DOES NOT ACCEPT ME ! SHE TRUSTS ME !"

What ? He gave her a nickname. Well let me change that for him. Peculiar Perrie sounds better.

"DONT WORRY ! YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO ESCAPE ! WE ARE GOING TO WOLVERHAMPTON AND ITS A LONG DRIVE. SO GET COMFORTABLE AND ENJOY MY RANTING !"

Then he started to laugh in such a theatric way...I couldn't take him seriously !

Later..... A long pause began. We both were pin drop silent.

Perrie POV

That day Zaynie abruptly hung up the phone on me. I could tell that he was shocked.
I kept calling him every since but no answer. Can he tell I'm so in love with him.

Why would he want to be with Chloe ?

That triggered my fake rumour. Although it was speculation it wasn't true.

But, I hope he falls for my trap and come crawling back to me. I'll totally accept him.
He's always welcome ! Hahahaha

I've got to call Liam and tell him, since I haven't talked to him in days. He's the only one I can trust. I was already lying on the couch of one floor apartment. It was getting really late but I decided to call anyway.

Liam always answers my calls.

I dialled the number and I waited.

Ding Ding Ding Ding

I got an answer !

"Hey Liam it's me Perrie ! I've got something to tell you ! "

" I'm sorry but I'm busy right now. I have got to go ! Love ya !" He replied nervously.

With that he hung up the phone. That was really weird of him. He's NEVER hung up the phone from me. NEVER ! Well...It's only 11 pm. I'll stop by his house.

Liam POV

Oh my goodness ! My pumpkin called ! Hope she doesn't do anything wrong ! I'm so curious!

But I guess it's got to wait ! Because of the idiot that is Zayn Javaad Malik !

After the two and a half hours of silence, we finally reached my secret cottage in Wolverhampton !

If I don't kill this kid my name isn't....

LIAM JAMES PAYNE !

A/N: This just a filler chapter 2 more to come this week. Please Vote,Read,and Comment. It means the world to me ! I've received a lot of homework during March break but I'll try to write longer chapters with more diversity. Sorry for spelling mistakes ! I got a screen protecting case for my iPad and it's very hard to type.