𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗲 ❤︎

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗲.

AN: Guess who's back? Me :D

It was a cold night, and you were sound asleep in bed with Maria's warmth to keep you company. She never usually slept often, so for quite some time you began to wonder why. You soon just dropped it, thinking it's because she had a lot of work to do.

You were woke up to the feeling of rustling, and movement on the bed, but chose to ignore it, closing your eyes again.

It was ten minutes later, when you were woken up to her mumbling. It was inaudible at first, but you realised she was having a nightmare.

"Maria." You said, in a raspy voice. Obviously failing to wake her, you shook her lightly repeating her name until the sat up quickly, breathing heavily.

"It's okay, it was just a dream." You assured her, whispering to her that she's safe.

"Are you okay?" You asked, concerning about her. She said nothing, but only nodded in return.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" You asked again, causing her to look to you.

"It was just a dream about my parents. It doesn't matter." She assured you. You could tell that she didn't want to talk about it, so you knew better than to push her.

You noticed her pulling the covers away from her body, to get out of bed.

"Where are you going?" You questioned. She paused before turning to you.

"I'm not sleeping again. I'm going out on a mission." She informed you, walking out of the room. That was the thing with Maria.

Sometimes she's hot, and sometimes she's cold.

A/N: Idk how I'm feeling about this one, but I had to publish something to let y'all know I'm not dead.

Also, fact about Maria Hill:

She was born in Chicago Illinois, on a cold night temperature when it hit -44 degrees F. While still in hospital, her mother passed away, and her father Ed, blamed her. The abuse she endured from her father, turned her into a cold and troubled person.

Thought I'd make a one shot about it but it kinda flopped. Oh well.