𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 ❤︎︎

(Anonymous request) Reader hates Maria

(Anonymous request)
Reader hates Maria

-

You didn't know what it was that made you hate this woman so bad. Maybe, it was just how perfect she was. Or the fact that her life seemed so amazing, and yours didn't.

Or maybe the fact that she held so much authority over you. No matter what she said, you'd have to obey. She was the Former Director of S.H.I.E.L.D after all.

You couldn't help but think that you deserved to be Former Director.

Not only have you successfully worked under S.H.I.E.LD for way longer than she has, but you've never failed a mission or questioned an order.

Even when held hostage by enemies, you never told any information.

She especially annoyed you when in the control room. During missions, she expected so much of you and when stuff were not done to her standards, she'd fuss about it for almost ten minutes straight.

Okay, maybe you did know what it was that made you hate Maria Hill...

"Agent L/N, are you still with us?" Maria asked in the meeting room.

Of all people, why did she have to be the one to present the meeting? Of course Fury would make her do it. She is second in command after all..

"Of course I am, Hill. Why wouldn't I be?" You spat back, with hatred evident in you voice. Maria seemed taken aback by your answer, but chose to ignore it to prevent a scene.

"Hm. Agent L/N, if you were listening you'd know what I just said less than a minute ago. Would you like to repeat?" She taunted.

Fuck you Hill.

"I figured as much. Anyways, as I was saying.." Maria continued to speak about her extremely boring meeting as your thoughts consumed you once again.

She saw that you were in your own world, but this time she chose not to call you out for it. She'll just email you everything you needed to catch up. There was no way she'd go through it for the third time today.

"And that's all I have to say, you're all dismissed." You rolled your eyes. Dismissed? What are we, in school? You got up from your leather chair about to walk out of the room.

"Not you, Agent L/N. You come here." She ordered. You fought the urge to roll your eyes in front of her face, because you knew there would be consequences.

"What do you need, Hill?" You asked, trying to hurry things up so you could get away from her presence.

"Commander Hill, to you." She corrected. "I don't like the attitude." She added.