𝕮Ⴙ@ᎮꝈé𝛤 10

Vernon, Mingyu and surprisingly, Wonwoo waited at the park for the rest to arrive. Their extra Saturday class had just finished and they were going to make their way to the secret place once everyone came. If you're wondering why Wonwoo was here, Mingyu and Vernon were looking for Jihoon and bumped into him, sitting in an empty hallway with headphones on. So Mingyu decided to ask him to join them and with much persuasion, the quiet boy finally nodded his head, indicating he would join the get-together. They decided that if Jihoon didn't want to come they couldn't do anything so here they are, waiting for the others. Vernon was listening to music on his headphones and Mingyu was talking to Wonwoo, who had taken off his headphones after Mingyu assured him he wouldn't talk about him.

"Hey yo what's up party people!" The three of them turned around to see Jeonghan, Joshua, Jun, Minghao, Soonyoung and a very reluctant Jihoon. "Jihoon, we were looking for you," Vernon said, taking out his earphones. "Yeah, I got kidnapped by this crazy dude to buy sweets." Jihoon gestured at Soonyoung, who acted all offend. "Buy them? I literally saw you guys steal like five packets of gummies." Jun said causing Mingyu and Vernon to look at Jihoon, who just shrugged. "Didn't have any money on either of us."

Minghao and Jeonghan were following closely behind them, both of them holding plastic bags which Mingyu assumed to be filled with pastries. "Do you have cookies and cakes?" Joshua asked, causing Mingyu to hold up the paper bag he was holding, smiling. As the 9 started talking, Seungcheol, Seokmin, Chan and Seungkwan ran up, apologising for making them wait. And with that, the 13 set off, following Vernon and Seungkwan. The two brought them to the secret garden they visited last time and pushed open the door. The 11 boys entered and Seungkwan shut the door, locking reality out of the garden.

" Oh my god, this place is beautiful," Jeonghan commented as he set the plastic bags down on the table. The boys looked around the small garden, just big enough to fit all of them and allowing them to move freely. "Come on, let's eat!" They dug into the food on the table, eating their hearts out. They chatted with each other as the food on the table slowly disappeared from the table.

~...~

Mingyu was looking around the small garden when he saw Wonwoo sitting in the far corner of the garden eating a small piece of cake. Grabbing two bottles of apple juice, he walked over to the boy and handed a bottle to him, which Wonwoo accepted with a soft nod of the head. Mingyu had been around Wonwoo long enough to know that nodding his head meant 'thank you', 'yes', 'ok', 'sure' and shaking his head meant 'no thanks', 'no', 'definitely not' and 'what the hell are you thinking'

"Do you like it here?" Mingyu asked, sitting down next to him. Wonwoo nodded his head. Come to think of it, Mingyu has never heard Wonwoo speak before, he wondered how Wonwoo's voice sounded like. "It's nice that everyone here, it's much livelier don't you think." Mingyu continued, taking a sip of apple juice.

"I'd like it if there weren't so many people," Wonwoo said after a short while causing Mingyu to almost spit out the apple juice. It can't be, he just wished Wonwoo would talk and Wonwoo did. Wonwoo looked at him weirdly as Mingyu choked on his apple juice, struggling to keep it in his mouth. "Is something wrong?" Wonwoo asked. "No, no. Everything is absolutely perfect!" Mingyu said, suddenly smiling widely. Wonwoo smiled a small smile before looking back at the crowd in front of them, currently fighting about which drink is more superior, Juice or Coffee.

~...~

"Why here of all places?" Seungkwan asked Vernon privately. When Vernon brought Seungkwan here the first time, he felt happy that he was the first person Vernon trusted. Deep down, he wanted it to be both of their little secret. But now, all the others knew about this place and Seungkwan was kind of jealous. "Because, I know all of them wanted to escape reality and this is the best place," Vernon answered simply. "But don't you want to keep it a secret," Seungkwan asked pouting. Vernon chuckled as he turned to look at Seungkwan, "I want to share it with the only people who actually care about me. At least I hope they care about me." Seungkwan rubbed Vernon back to comfort him. "They all do, of course, they do." The two smiled at each other before being pulled into the very chaotic fight.

~...~

"Juice is better because it's healthy," Seokmin said as he took a sip of juice. "Yeh but coffee can keep you awake." Soonyoung fought back. "Fine then," Seokmin said almost immediately and went to get a cupcake to eat. "Aren't you going to continue the debate?' Seungcheol asked, walking over to Seokmin. "Nah it's okay. I respect other people's decisions." Seungcheol looked at Seokmin with raised eyebrows. "That's good but this is a debate, you're supposed to state your point and convince others that you have a good point," Seungcheol said. "Hmm, good point," Seokmin stated.

From a young age, excluding studies, Seungcheol had to win at everything. If he did not he would throw a big tantrum until he did. That was when he was young, now Seungcheol wouldn't make such a scene. But he would still be in abad mood and curse a lot if he lost. Maybe it was because Seungcheol had nevermet such a laid-back person because he couldn't believe how Seokmin didn't want to win. Seuncheol looked at Seokmin weirdly. "So, you don't want to win the debate?" He asked Seokmin, who had cream all over his mouth. "Not really, I mean it's just for fun. Don't need to be so serious." He licked the cream off his lips, missing a spot. "You missed a spot."Seungcheol pointed at the cream. Seokmin wiped his mouth again but still missed it. "No, over here." Seungcheol brought his thumb up and wiped the cream off his lips. Seokmin touched his lips as Seungcheol wiped his thumb on a napkin, Seokmin's face slowly turning red. He quickly continued to eat his cupcake, avoiding eye contact with Seungcheol for the rest of the day.

~...~

Ey yo a double update because I've been gone for too long. 

To the world, you may just be one person, but to one person you may just be their whole world.   💜

Author 💎