Hello My beautiful neighbor number

Author's note: Some of the characters may be a bit OOC but there is a reason behind that. Also beware my writing is CRINGE.

             ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter: Hello my beautiful number neighbor!

Loki: What? What is that? I demand you tell me this instant mortal.

Peter: It's a person who has the same number as you except the last digit is different and also mortal really what are you an alien. *unimpressed stare*

Loki: No, but I am burdened with glorious purpose.

Peter: Oooookay then bye gotta go to school.

Loki: Farewell child.

                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking at the clock I realize that I'm going to be late, running downstairs I yelled a quick goodbye to Aunt May because I'm nice. And guess who the fudge I see Director Nicholas Joseph Fury, regretting life at that moment I text Ned and tell him that I won't be at school today to make sure he doesn't worry because I'm nice like that. (and because last time he thought I got kidnapped again) Now you may be asking Peter why is Mr. Fury waiting for you, well Mr./Ms./Mx. Reader Peter doesn't know either. Walking towards Mr. Fury I prepare for another lecture, surprisingly he just tells me to get in the car. 

''You're a difficult person to contact Spider-man'' he says and i look at him weirdly because he has my phone number so therefore I find this conversation pointless. He must of seen my confused stare because he then motions for me to check my phone, well that's what I think that was. Checking my phone I see missed calls from Mr. Fury, Ms. Hill, Mr. Coulson, and even Ms. Danvers. Why her I don't know I didn't even know she had a phone or they had reception up in space.  I give Mr. Fury a sheepish smile while asking ''Why did you need me?'' ''You're familiar with Stark, correct?'' he asked. ''Um yeah he 'recruited' me for the whole accords thing, why?''       I asked a bit confuzzled. ''Because I need you to spy on him and the Avengers'' ''Again, WHY?'' ''Because I said so.'' Mr. Fury deadpanned. ''Okay then, how exactly am I going to do that without being suspicious?'' ''Well if you would answer your own texts you would see.'' With that he fricking DISAPPEARED!! Like what the frick, last time I checked Mr. Fury did not have any powers.

Oh you also may be wondering Peter how do you know Mr. Fury, well my dear reader I will gladly explain. (PARKER!! Stop breaking the fourth wall!! Gods you've been handing out with Wilson to much) As I was saying the reason I know Mr. Fury is because my parents were S.H.I.E.L.D agents. Recruited by none other than Nick Fury himself. Did I also mention he's my Godfather. Anyway when Mr. Stark ''recruited'' me for the accords thing I actually could've taken down Captain America if I wanted to, but I didn't because how could a 15 year old with barely any experience take down Captain America. You also may be wondering why did he say Avenegers if they're barely any left after the whole accords shebang, well me and my big brain found out Ross was actually HYDRA. Then I told Mr. Fury he told the higher ups, the rouges got pardoned, blah, blah, blah. 

I should check the details of this mission instead of just in sitting this car, yeah I'll go do that.

Hello my wonderful and beautiful readers I'm sorry this is short I have a big project due and it's worth like have my grade. Also to the beautiful person who requested this story, I am sorry I posted this late and that it is short. Hope you can forgive me. See you later loves.

-Himinari