Fuck you Wade. Fuck you.

When I got back home I greeted May and went to my room to continue on my project. See I recently thought about the possibility of making my suit out of nanotech. If I do succeed in making the suit I don't have to get almost completely naked when I put on the suit. I can just like tap a button on my watch or something. All in all, I'm smart, and you're dumb dumb. So far I got the base down, like the coding and putting Karen inside. Have I mentioned Karen before? No, I don't think I have. Well, she's my best friend/AI, she helps me when I'm on patrol. Wade has one too he called her Chimichanga's, Chimi for short. Wade is strange, but I still love him and he loves me. As friends of course, we are not in a relationship anymore. (I'm looking at all you SpideyPool shippers.) 

Wade fucked up. I hate him now. You may be thinking, 'What did Wade do to make you hate him?' Well, let me tell you about this night's patrol I just got back from.

----------------------

When we were patrolling we ran into most of the Avengers, turns out they were out for dinner. Yay. Wade being Wade just had to get their attention and spark up a conversation with them. When I got an alert from Karen about a mugging a few blocks down and making the stupidest decision ever, I left Wade. Alone. With the Avengers. With no supervision. That was a bad decision on my part, I'll admit that. Anyways our comms are linked so everything that happens on his end I hear and vice-versa. So while I was stopping the mugging guess what I heard Wade say? I'll just tell you. He asked Chimi for directions to the nearest taco joint and she answered, so Mr. Stark asked who he was talking to. So he replied with his AI, so when Mr. Stark asked who made it instead of answering Spider-man, he said Peter Parker. That's not the worst part the worst part is when they asked questions on how he knows me, he answered with and I quote, ''Me and baby boy used to date! He was a real good kisser and in the bed if you know what I mean.'' While-what I assume he probably did-winking. So all in all, fuck you Wade. Fuck you.

-------------------------

Now you see my predicament, and i don't know what to do. If I don't go to the internship tomorrow it'll be suspicious and if I do go I'll get bombarded with questions. What if I just fake my death. Yeah I can go with that okay now I got a plan-I can't do that, it'll cut the story short. Come on Peter! You're a S.H.I.E.L.D agent. You can do this, just go. 

-------------------------

I can't do this. 

''Hey, Miss. FRIDAY? Is there any way for you to bring this elevator back down to the lobby?'' I say to the ceiling of the elevator, looking into the camera. ''I am sorry Peter, but I have already alerted Boss of your arrival and he is currently waiting for you with the others.'' Miss. FRIDAY said to me as I see that we are getting closer to our destination. How am I going to do this? Oh my gods what if Mr. Fury finds out? He only knows of our friendship, he never knew that we were dating! WHAT IF HE FINDS OUT WE SLEPT TOGETHER!!! I'm going to die! What if he tells Ms. Danvers? Or Ms. Hill? Or Mr. Couls- never mind Mr. Coulson is a bit chill. OHMYGODS WHAT IF HE TELLS GOOSE!?!? Goose is going to kill Wade if she finds out. She's really overprotective. Snapped out of my thoughts I see all the Avengers on the couch silent. Stepping out of the elevator Mr. Stark motions me to sit down across them all. ''So Peter do you know the reason why you are here?'' Yes, I am here to talk about my sex life. ''Umm, you're firing me?'' I told him looking at everyone. ''No, we are here to talk about something.'' Miss. Romanoff told me from her spot next to Mr. Stark. Oh my gods I'm like a child that got caught with their hand in the cookie jar. ''We recently found out some information about your relationship with Wilson.'' Mr. Stark told me carefully choosing his words. ''Mr. Wilson? I don't really know him. Wait, oh my gods! Am I his secret love child?'' I ask him already knowing what this is about, but I wanna mess with them. ''No you aren't my kid, we're talking about Wade Wilson.'' Mr. Wilson said a bit amused at the thought of me thinking I was his kid. ''Why are we talking about him?'' I asked tilting my head like a puppy putting on the most innocent face I have to hopefully get out of this. ''Because it has come to our attention that you and Wade had an intimate relationship.'' Mr. Rogers said to me leaning over slightly. ''What do you mean?'' I asked feigning ignorance. ''Cut the crap kid we know you and Wilson used to fuck!'' Mr. Stark said with disappointment lacing his voice. ''And how did you come to that conclusion?'' I asked with an eyebrow raised and my eyes narrow. I of course knew, but they don't know that. ''He told us.'' ''Okay maybe Wade and I had a relationship and slept together but I don't see how that's any of your business.'' ''You and Wade what?'' I heard angrily from behind me turning around I see Mr. Coulson, and here I thought he would be calm.

--------------------------

Sorry that this was late I was in the hospital and was barely discharged.

-Himinari <3