OH. MY. HERA.

A/N: Sup losers, I'd like to inform you that I'm starting a movement. It's called, ''Taco Lives Matter'' in memory of my late taco Pablito. Pablito was a good man, he tasted good and he was NOT from Taco Bell. He was homemade. Made from the love of my non-biological father and his grill. R.I.P Pablito, you will be missed. 

The spider bite heightened his Brocas area, (The area for speech production, like language learning.) so he doesn't necessarily need to learn a language to speak or understand it. Also, don't be a quiet reader, I love it when you comment. Also, comment on ideas or things you want to see in future chapters, in this book, or any of my others. 

----------------------------

Turning around I see Loki and Thor. When they saw me they had a look of confusion on their faces. ''Man of Iron, who is this child and to whom do they belong too.'' He questioned, quite loudly, must I say for my sensitive ears. ''Pointbreak, Reindeer Games, this is Peter, my intern. Peter, this is Pointbreak and Reindeer Games.'' He introduced us. ''Hey.'' ''Good evening'' ''Oh you have gotten yourself a child!'' We all said simultaneously, with Thor crushing me in a hug and Loki giving me a curt nod.

''Brother, you're killing him.'' Loki stated when he saw me trying to breathe. Setting me down he apologizes while I'm on my hands and knees trying to catch my breath. ''I-It's all good.'' I wheezed regaining my composure. Smiling evilly, Mr. Stark got a suspicious glint in his eyes. Turning to Thor and Loki he told them. ''So, we have a problem.'' He started. ''Peter here is affiliating himself with horrible people.'' He finished sounding like I just murdered an entire village, which I can assure you I haven't. Yet. The Gărâna village has been awfully suspicious lately. Buuutttt Mr. Fury said I'm not allowed to attack or kill any of the villagers for information.

''And pray tell who has he been affiliating himself with?'' Loki asked raising a brow and crossing his arms. ''Wade fucking Wilson.'' Mr. Stark lets out in a disappointed manner. ''OH. MY. HERA. Let it go! Yes! I fucked Wade! A lot of people have!'' I yelled out in frustration because I just met the guy-not counting Civil War-and he's trying to get all up in my business. Shocked at my outburst he looked over at me a little, hurt? Why would he be hurt? He's only known me for like 2 weeks. Muttering under my breath, I pick up my bag and head for the elevator ignoring Mr. Stark's calls of protests and Loki's amused stifled laughter, though I could hear it due to my super hearing.

Walking inside and turning around to face everyone, I simply put on an expressionless face and push the button for the first floor. ''I'll be back tomorrow. Don't try to pry into my business again, please.'' I told them before the elevator door closed separating them from my line of sight and vice versa.

-----------------------

Third POV

With the Avengers and Co.

''So that was the intern you spoke so highly about?'' Loki broke the silence with a teasing smirk. ''Yeah well, he's not usually like that okay.'' Tony snapped at him, wondering what he did wrong. (Well, maybe if the author wasn't so lazy and had actual writing skills, then you wouldn't have done anything wrong and this would actually be a good story.)

''I mean, you did get all up in his business (I originally wrote budget for some reason.) Stark.'' Pietro told him looking up from his phone, his Slovakian accent clear through his sentence. ''Don't even start Flash, because without me you would still be riddled with bullets.'' Tony told him pointing a finger at him.

''You wound me Stark.'' Pietro dramatically said putting a hand on his heart. ''No, that was Ultron.'' Loki snickered at him. Sending him a warning glare, Pietro goes back to paying attention to his phone. ''Brother, that was mean. Go to the corner.'' Thor told him disappointedly pointing to a corner. ''No❤️.'' He replied like the teen he is. ''How the fuck did you do that?'' Tony asked in shock. ''Do what?'' Loki asked batting his eyelids.

''That thing.''

''How descriptive Stark.''

"Brother leave the poor man alone." Thor boomed out clapping a hand on Loki's shoulder. Shrugging off Thor's hand, he walks toward his room ignoring the other avengers, plopping in his bed, and using magic to change into some comfy- but formal- clothes.

——————————————

Snek: Hello child, are you on?

Small Harmless Child: Oh hi Snek.

Snek: What are you doing now?

Small Harmless Child: I'm heading to a cafe to get something to eat. What about you?

Snek: I'm texting you aren't I?

Small Harmless Child: That's not what I meant, ya dingus.

Snek: Well, if you must know, I am laying on my bed ignoring the ruckus the buffoons my brother calls friends. 

Small Harmless Child: That's......sad. I think?

Snek: It is! Imagine having people wanting to know your every move and secret. 

Small Harmless Child: Eh. I don't really have to imagine since my boss and his colleagues are like that. I mean I yelled at them for gods sake! I hope I'm not fired. 

Snek: Oh, I'm sorry. 

Small Harmless Child: What are you sorry for? It isn't your fault.

Snek: Oh, well, from a young age I was blamed for things a lot by my father. I was always confused as to why, until I found out I was adopted because of a 'deal'. 

Small Harmless Child: Oh, that's sad. 

Snek: Yeah.....

Read

------------------------------

Loki's POV 

Did this bitch really just leave me on read!?! What!?! The audacity they have!! Standing up I toss my phone on the bed and conjure up a book to read and like that, I fell asleep after a few minutes of reading. 

--------------------------------

Sorry, this chapter was late and the ending was rushed. I started school in August and it's been kicking my arse. 

              -Himinari