Vision!

Okay so meeting Dr. Banner was AWESOME. I also met Mr. Stark but technically I already met him as Spider-man. I passed the internship test with flying colors! Speaking of flying colors, I should call Ms. Danvers and ask why she called me. I'll do that later. So I'm starting tomorrow, I still need to tell Aunt May. I mean she knows about Spider-man but not about me being a S.H.I.E.L.D agent. I kinda feel bad about lying to her. Looking at the time I realize that I'm going to be late for my meet up with Wade. Wade and I used to date, but we both agreed that it wouldn't work out and that we should just be friends. Mr. Fury doesn't approve of our friendship since wade is a merc, buuuuttttt he gets me food. Come on! Food! I can't just abandon the chance of free food and being friends with Wade of course. Totally.

Swinging to our meet up spot I see wade setting up a little picnic scenery. ''Hey Wade!'' I said once I landed. ''Heya Spidey!'' He said back. ''Sooo what's for dinner today?'' I asked. ''Well we got chimichangas and rice and beans.'' He said while getting out forks for us to use. ''What have you been up to?'' Wade asked. ''Well I got a new mission from Mr. Fury.'' I said while taking a bite out of my chimichanga. ''What is it?'' he asked ''I have to keep watch of the Avengers.'' ''You're stalking the Avengers?'' He whispers disbelievingly. ''WellllI wouldn't exactly call it stalking more like, observing from a distance and without them knowing.'' I said trying to make not sound like stalking them. ''Whatever helps you sleep at night.'' He said with a shrug of his shoulders.\

That's how the night went. After we ate we went on patrol and did normal patrol things.

--------------------------------------

Waking up I immediately regret my existence, today is the day I officially start my mission, as Wade calls it ''Stalking the Avengers''. Well I guess that's one way to call it. Today is Friday but since the teachers are having a meeting on something I don't know what it is about I wasn't listening, because of that we don't have school. So because of that Mr. Stark thought it'd be a great idea that I go in early. Yay. Note the sarcasm. Honestly why can't anyone let this poor man sleep. (You're not a man Peter, you're sixteen.) ''Come one Miss. Author let me have my moment please.'' I begged. (Ugh whatever, you know what this calls for. A t-t-t-time skippp!!!)

--------------------------------

The receptionist was a bitch.

I'm not getting into that. Just use your imagination. Miss. FRIDAY, Mr. Stark's AI, was actually nice to me unlike other people. *cough, bitchy receptionist cough* Anyways Miss. FRIDAY is leading me up to the penthouse because that's where Mr. Stark is at apparently. I wonder how long I can keep my mission a secret. I mean, not to toot my own horn or something but I'm a pretty dam good agent. Still there's three assassins, a mind reading super powered teen/adult, a snooping billionaire, and an AI super computer robot. And that's not mentioning the others. Suddenly Miss. FRIDAY snaps me out of my thoughts announcing my arrival.

---------------------------------

''Boss Mr. Parker has arrived.'' FRIDAY said interrupting my lovely bonding time with my coffee. ''Send him up Fri.'' I replied. ''Who's 'Mr. Parker' Tony?'' Nat asked while taking a sip of her drink. ''A new intern Brucey-boy and I found at a high school.'' I said while pointing at Bruce and I. ''And how old is he?'' Capsicle asked like the Capsicle he is. ''Um, like 15 I think.'' I responded, because honestly I forgot to ask. ''He was 17 Tony, he told us.'' Brucey-boy responded with an unimpressed stare. ''Well he looked 15. You can't blame me.'' I said when the elevator dinged signaling that someone has arrived, and that someone is most likely Peter.  

-------------------------------

Walking out of the elevator I see the Avengers lounging around the couch. I put a mask up so no one can see my emotions. Mr. Fury said not to get attached or show emotions, cause and I quote 'They'll see your weakness, do you want them to know your weakness?' ''Hey kid! There you are, I thought you got lost.'' Mr. Stark said while turning to look at me. ''If I had gotten lost then I wouldn't be here on time. Yet here I am.'' I said in a monotone tone. It looks like he was expecting me to fanboy or something because he looked shocked. Not that I don't wanna fanboy I really do but Mr. Fury said 'DoN't gEt AtTaChEd oR sHoW eMoTiOnS' Stupid Mr. Fury I thought bitterly.  

''What's your name kid?'' Miss. Romanoff asked me. HOLYHADES!!! Miss. Romanoff talked to me!! Remember Peter no emotions blank mask. I reminded myself ''Peter. Peter Parker.'' I stated. ''Peter Benjamin Parker. IQ 250. Orphaned at age six, thus causing him to move in with his aunt and uncle in New York. Then his uncle was shot in a mugging gone wrong, leaving his aunt to take care of him. He also goes to school at Midtown Tech. Currently has two friends by the names of Edward 'Ned' Leeds and Michelle 'MJ' Jones. Also has been spotted with Wade Wilson also know as Deadpool.'' Mr. Vision ranted out. Welp there goes my personal life ''Vision!'' Everyone scolded. ''Vis, we gotta learn boundaries. Sorry about that kid.'' Mr. Stark said with a sigh. ''It's alright he clearly has not yet adjusted to Earth customs.'' I waved off, while Mr. Vision looked a bit sheepish and guilty. 

Mr. Rogers raised a brow. ''IQ of 250 that's impressive.'' Looking at him I tried not to fanboy because THE Mr. Captain America Colonel Steve Rogers sir, complimented ME!! ''Thank you sir.'' ''You seem nice. What were you doing with someone like Wade?'' Miss. Romanoff asked me with calculating eyes. ''I was getting mugged and he saved me, then when he see's me he always says hi.'' I said. Technically it wasn't a lie because he did save me from getting shot and we see each other on our patrols. ''He did?'' She questioned further. I need to be careful around her. ''Yes. Yes, he did.'' I responded curtly. Thankfully noticing the tension Mr. Stark spoke up. ''Why don't we go to the lab kid, I'll show you around.'' ''That'll be great Mr. Stark.'' I said following him when he stood up and started walking somewhere. 

Oh boy here we go.

Hi guys sorry this is late but I was busy a bit. Again sorry.

-Himinari