Chapter 3: addict

"Drugs I need drugs" I say barely audible. I got online and looked for a dealer, I had finally found one who was only 3 minutes away so I decided to shoot him a text.

"Hey I need the strongest drug you have" I tell him. He eventually responded, I gave him my hotel name and room number.

I got dressed and went to go get a cup of ice to snack on while I waited for him.

A couple of hours later there's was a knock I got up and made my way to the door. I opened it to 3 handsome man and welcomed all of them in.

"Nice Hotel" one says and the others look around.

They pull out a bag of Heroin, cocaine. God it was really happening. He lined up 4 straights lines of cocaine and pulled out dollars to sniff it. They had all done it and it finally mine turn I took the dollar and lines myself up and quickly sniff it.

It was an in instant high I felt happy, free i was dizzy but it was all euphoria. I had wished to feel like this forever. I was finally living the life.

i decided it was enough I was gonna go look for my wife. I dropped off Zola with Alex and Cristina And took off searching near by hotels. She had to be here somewhere.

I hadn't told anyone Meredith had got up and suddenly left. It was no one's business, after All.

I was in the clouds. The cocaine was amazing. I felt lifeless.

"Mmm baby girl your like this" he said as he started to put his on my thighs and slowly made his way up my underwear which he moved aside. He started rubbing my clit through my pants. I couldn't talk just sat there silently. He took his hand out as another cane towards me.

He pushed me back. I was wobbly. I could barely see what was happening, my sight was terrible. I felt the tip of his penis on my mouth. They all started laughing. As he pushed it into my mouth I backed my head away and the 3rd guy grabbed my arms and picked me up.

They all took my to the bedroom and threw my on the bed. I couldn't move I just Layed there, I was high to high, I didn't want this but I couldn't do anything. I had practically asked for this.

I felt them take off all my clothes and then watched them undress as well. "Mmmm" one said as the other kissed my scars.

They both started sucking my nipples as the other one licked my clit. I laid there frozen.

I heard one guy yell at the two sucking on me to get off. He started rubbing himself to get ready he slowly put himself in me grabbing onto my neck. I tried to hit him as he thrusted inside of me. But eventually gave up. It was me against 3 big guys. I was never going to win. So I let it happened.

I turned to the side to see the other two jerking at the sight of me getting fucked.

Minutes went by but it felt like hours. He had eventually stopped shooting his cum deep in me. I felt disgusting. I wanted to jump out of my skin.

They cleaned themselves up, put on there's clothes and left as I heard the door shut I started sobbing. I felt dirty and nasty. I got up and turned on the lights the need sheets where filled with cum and blood. I looked down to see blood spreading down my leg.

I quickly rushed to shower and started scrubbing. I scrubbed till I felt my skin rip off.

I got out took a towel from the rack and walked back into my room and onto the bed. I put on some clothes I had In my suite case and went into the kitchen.

Perfect. There was a bag of cocaine laying on the counter. I lined up about 5 lines and took out a dollar bill and sniffed it all. It was the best high i had experienced I grabbed a bottle of tequila from the refrigerator and chugged it all. The burning feeling down my throat felt amazing.

I walked out into the main area of the hotel  room and just blacking out hitting my head on the table on the way down.

Derek had check nearly all the hotels. He had practically given up. He made his way towards Alex's to go pick up Zola. He made it back home and put zola in her crib and sang her to sleep like Meredith had always done. He had to find her. He couldn't do it without her. Zola needed her mom and Derek needed her his wife back.