Chapter 5: Lost

A couple days had past by and Addison never left Meredith's bedside. Everyday she had hoped she would see her beautiful eyes flutter open and look into hers.

"Addison you need to go home you've been here for almost 11 days straight go home" Doctor Torres said as he grabbed Meredith chart and started writing.

"I can't not now she needs me" Addison said silently as tears fell down on her cheeks.

Meredith had made no progress those 11 days.
Seems like even the doctors were giving up.

"She's not making any progress it like her body is failing" she said.

They had all known the girl sitting in front of them tried taking her own life. It was heartbreaking watching as doctors worked to bring her back into this cruel world.

The world didn't deserve Meredith Ellis Grey.
But nobody new the true story of Meredith Ellis Grey. How everyone who loved her abandoned her even her own husband and daughter. Or how those guys raped her and caused her to loose herself completely.

No one had claimed Meredith as "their" family
So there she laided with a girl who she only had one interaction with treating her as if she had knew her for almost a decade.

"Meredith I know you are in there somewhere please come back to me, I am falling in love with you as the days go by."

Meredith was total darkness as puddles surrounded her reflecting her reflection as she heard this unknown woman speaking to her it sounded so close but yet so distant. This voice has become familiar to Meredith as she heard for 11 days.

"I want you to keep fighting baby. For the people who await for you when you wake up." Addison says. Choking on her words.

She wanted to tell her she was but it's like words couldn't form she wanted to open her eyes and tell her she was fighting for her. But she couldn't.

"I'll wait forever if I half to, You deserve a second chance and I will fight for it." Addison said grabbing Meredith hands and kissing them.

Meredith felt comfort from this Addison girl. She wished she could open her eyes and face the woman speaking to her.

"Mom" Meredith said as she landed on a beach? Seeing her mother in distance.

"Oh my Meredith My sweet Meredith I'm so sorry for everything."

She suddenly saw George and even doc.

She ran to the people she loved she was reading to cross over into this unknown world she getting closer and closer into she leaped into her mothers arms and hugged her.

God is this heaven because I want to stay here forever.

Addison was still holding Meredith hand until she suddenly crashing right in front of her arms she leaped up and call for doctor Torres and she went to the comer of the room and watched as saw every thing unfolding beneath her eyes.

"She's crashing CALL A CODE BLUE." Doctor Torres said as they heard the flatline and doctors started rushing in starting cpr.

"She's been gone for almost two minutes" doctor Torres said throwing her gloves on the floor.

"I'm so sorry Addison" she said

Her world was spinning She could no longer breathe.