Chapter 4: Am i dying?

It had been nearly two days. Meredith hadn't gone down to pay and we'll the hotel policy was to kick out  people who hadn't pay. So up went the manger along with his colleagues. They made their way up before getting off and knocking at her door.

"Meredith grey open up" one said. As they all stood there gathered quietly.

"Ok we are coming in" another said. They unlocked the door and was greeted by an awful smell they look around until they saw her lifeless body thrown on the floor.

"Someone call 911" they yelled almost in sync they all rushed to her aid hoping to hear a sign of life.

While one was dialing emergency services the others tried attending Meredith's injury, she had a very week pulse and they didn't know how much longer she would be able to hang on.

"Hey sweetie my name is Addison" A girl said as she tried waking up Meredith which she was successful at.

Her eyes were droopy and heavy her vision was blurry and she couldn't make out what they were saying.

"Please hang on There almost here" the girl said.
She grabbed Meredith's arm and held it while brushing her hair out of her face. Even bloody she was the most beautiful girl Addison had layed eyes on.

A few minutes later two paramedics arrived and started assistant in Meredith. They loaded her into ths stretcher and rushed her down the elevator. They made it into there vehicle and started hooking her up to many wires.

Addison had volunteered to ride with since she knew Meredith probably had nobody. She wouldn't let this poor woman go through what's she going through alone. She had never met the woman but felt the need to protect her from the world.

They arrived at Seattle Presbyterian and quickly got attended by the surgeons as nurses there.

"Female late 30's possible OD" a paramedic said as they put her in a trauma room.

Those words stuck in Addison's mind. She wanted to be angry at the young girl in front her for giving up.

Meredith was scared of dying truth be told.

Am I dying?

And How could I not?

I was dying?

Am I dying?

Was she in the Purgatory?