Meet Me in Montauk - make_this_feel_like_home

Summary

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind AU.

What do you do when the love of your life forgets who you are?

What if there was a place you could go to have a person--and all the pain they caused--erased from your memories forever?

Louis Tomlinson isn't quite sure why he woke up one day and felt like a different person. He also isn't quite sure who the green eyed stranger who knows his best mate Zayn is, but when he finds himself in the same lift as one Harry Styles, he knows he wants to find out.

Harry's entire life is defined by one moment: the accident that made him forget years of his life. There had been a guy... but he can't for the life of him remember who he was. And now, a chance encounter with a charming bookshop keeper makes Harry feel like maybe the past doesn't matter as much as he'd always thought it did. Suddenly things that never made sense were starting to make sense again.

Or

The one where Harry has amnesia, Louis can't handle the pain and Lacuna Inc provides a unique service: the ability to erase a person from your memories.

Things I liked

- i was on the fence about putting this in here but then i cried so

- i like the movie it's based off of but it does a good job of not following the plot point exactly. just like. the general idea.

- swag. amnesia stories are sad. idk what else to say my brain isn't functioning.

18 Chapters, 84,170 Words